Need sumwhere to live

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
hmm ok if you dont know me, herez a lil bit of info...

I'm a graphik designer, currently working for TVU (thames valley uni), also working on muzik, and running misztifiedmind parties (which is were I hope to end up wen I quit my job!)

so you have to be able to put up wiv lotz and lotz of muzik!! I am considerate of course, I wont blast it out unless I'm on my own in the house, unless of course you like Euphorik Trance, Hard Trance and Psy (which i assume u do being part of psy-forum lol)

I do smoke, although I am currently quiting, and I am more than happy to stand in the cold and smoke if I really have to! please make me do this, it'll help me quit :Wink3:

I'm not a vegitarian, I love meat, although alwayz free range

I love to cook, so you'll get lotz of weird n (so i'v been told) tasty food to eat (i love sharing food!), inc sunday roasts (unless your veggie), lotz of fresh soup (got a thing bout that atm lol) n lots of oriental food

I need a spotless kitchen, so I'll keep it like that alwayz :iwink:

my gf carrie.b wuld b staying most weekendz untill we find a place, she'z mostly very clean, n her house training is coming on very well :iyes: (dont tell her i said that hehe :wub: ) n u'll probly get fresh made cakes out of that, coz she loves makin them, but doesnt like cake lol

I can get refrences from previous flatz if you need :ibiggrin:

my life is mostly 9-5 during the week, and I'll usually juz crash in front of the TV, Net or Ableton Live when I come home an keep to myself

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
oo prefrably a flat with BroadBand, if not a telephone line that I can hook broadband up to (wont interfere with your telephone line at all)....can happly get anyone in the house online aswell, n u'll get a Geek on-call to fix any puter probz you might have for free! :Grin:

dreadmonkeyninjahenners

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
we have a room going here in brixton in 2 weeks time rent 370/month + council tax, tv licenece, and leccy, internet..

deposit is 370 as well... wicked house with all that you mention above - the clean kitchen (we do our best though)

lovely little kitten as well!

pm for more details if you want

Rhino Plasti

Sailing the Brixton Seas
Reaction score
Don't listen to Henners John. His cat is evil - pure evil.

It'll shit on your bed on the first night, and eat everything it sees.

Seriously though, Henners place is great. Big, friendly, nice garden, really quiet. You really won't find a cottage like that in London for that price.
But the cat is still evil.

Dragongurl

zooming blue
Reaction score
For how long?

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
ll i love catz! :irazz: better not poop on my bed tho :o lol

probly for 2months deadgurl, although not sure yet, maybe longer, definitly not shorter tho

OGPete

Nearly all my own teeth
Reaction score
Competition: write an ad for OGP...

:irofl: :irofl: :irofl: :irofl: :irofl:

I too will need somewhere to live in a few weeks' time. But I ain't advertising until I have a definite completion date for the sale of my current flat. Just flagging it up by writing this post. Can anyone suggest the wording of my eventual ad? For example:-

Insane gay geriatric raver seeks accommodation with loonies within easy reach of Camberwell, South London...

:grandad:

Btw, once it's all gone through, I shall have enough money to rent a three or four bedroom house or flat if suitable people wish to share. And I have my own furniture and carpet, and a regular source of income (job in Camberwell until August 2007; pension thereafter). From 2007 onwards, intend to spend November to March in Australia or similar warm place but wish to retain home in, and residency of, the United Kingdom.

How about it, Miszt?

tortoise

Psy-Judy
Reaction score
Aw, Pete would be great to share a place with!

trancetheory

♥♪♫
Reaction score
hehe sure wuld b fun Pete, well me n C r planin on movin in2gether in 2monthz, n atm am only lookin for a tempory solution to get me out of the place I'm in now :iconfused

Carrie.B

Junior Members
Reaction score
ooo John's ever so lovely to live with, he makes wikid food (spesh cheese and mint jelly sandwiches!) and i DO promise freshly made cakes :Smile3: im aving words bout the "house training" tho....grrrrr
plz someone give him sumwher to live *smiles sweetly*
xx

AnzyPanzy

Junior Members
Reaction score
check out my post in classified babes