Nepalese fairtrade garments, veg dyed and homemade stuff

AZD Oct 29, 2004

1. AZD

AZD Junior Members

Threads:
    Hi! I've just signed on to look for festivals and noticed this classifieds section so here it is:

We're just sorting things out with a mate in Nepal who runs a fairtrade cooperative and are expecting an order and trying to get a website up and running. At the moment we've got a few dozen really nice garments and accessories including women's and men's items. Some of this can be seen on Ebay - go into shops then search in shop name/description for Dandelion. We will be doing a range of veg dyed silkscreened hemp/cotton jersey garments and there are currently a few prototypes for sale veg dyed and with our first design. These are plain cotton women's t's size 32 or 10 uk. I make rather strange garments, and custon orders are always welcome. There are a few patchwork and cord apron tops already in existence which fit 12 - 16 Uk and a cord, polished cotton and patchwork dress with ties and applique size 10 uk. Prices are good - I enjoy making things and fairtrade is only sustainable if it's affordable!

Anyway, we're up for doing party/festival stalls if anyone is looking for friendly vendors for their do. I can be contacted at abigailzd@hotmail.com

2. TheBarrelShifter

TheBarrelShifter Junior Members

Threads:
    Nothing appears to be in your ebay shop

3. AZD

AZD Junior Members

Threads:
    Ebay Shop

Thanks for looking! Everything finished Sat and we did not relist as we had a stall. That over for now, we'll relist in Ebay (although it's not the best outlet). I think that I can post attached pics here and otherwise will post links when we sort things out with existing online shops and get our own website up and running.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice