3. Big dipper AMD
4. Real stuff APHID MOON VS LAUGHING BUDDHA
5. Welcome to the future HEADROOM
6. Hoax trigger MANMADEMAN
7. Unbelievable HYDROPHONIC
8. Coral SCOOFY
9. Mental master POLARIS

Anyone been listening to this then??

Really solid Compilation, bit of a nod to the Glade Origin Stage Artists!

Not sure about the cliched artwork though.

A Very Quik Track by Track Review:

1/. Allaby
Phat, building track, with straight high hat and snare percussion work out, keeps a lovely warm feeling about it, I like Allaby's work.

2/. Commercial Hippies
Psychedelic sounds, some gnarly get in your face noises delayed out, a bit run of the mill for me, but groovy and psychoactive for sure..

3/. AMD
Stomper chomper, not as good as Quantum Accelerator for me, but that is in a different league, this is more in the vein of Don't Look In There\All We Have, chunky and blasting

4/. Aphid Moon vs Laughing Buddha

Now thats what I'm talkin about, British psychedelia!! groovy twisted textures, get quite excited as well at times, good work Jules and laughing dude, a UK winner for sure!

5/. Headroom

Really impressed with this entry, some good samples keep it interesting, pretty standard swich from lumpy off beat basslines to rolling 16ths, but somehow it keeps a nice interesting and novel quality, neverheard of this guy before, solid, I would play it...

6/. Manmademan

Old skool legends, a little bit of an odd bassline, not really displaying the current power that artists get from the lower end department, but a nice allround warm and groovy UK psy track

7/. Hydrophonic

I prefer this to the Commercial Hippies entry, good qauality solid Psy Trance, very Nano, but nothing that different to the norm... not much to say really

8/. Scoofy

The production is a little bit inexperienced sounding, but good ideas, great start, but gets a little euphoric for me, But good to see Nano encouraging new talent\artists

9/. Polaris

Solid quality from Morning master, a tiny bit different to his usual riffage, which was milked to death, just far enuff away to get away with it ,and a nice melancoly pad chord in there, but the second run just repeats the first half of the track, not so much development, but a nice steady track...

Got it in the post this morning, listen tonight. Seems like another hot nano summer release :?

When are they putting Matt's album out though?

or is it a case of has he got anywhere near finishing it yet?

First five tracks are tops!
especially been loving the comercial hippies (lovin the cheeky baseline!, best track on the album imo), laughing buddha and AM, and the headroom track is da shiiit dontya know.

grokit - i have heard that he takes his time with his output and i dont think there is an album in the forseeable future. cant wait to hear his stuff at Glade!

big ups to regan! best nano output since wind up imo.
niiice

Awaiting not so patiently to hear this album, have to support the local boys when they bring out an album, but damn its been difficult when broke and not being able to take it home with ya. :Sad:

Been staring at it by the Dream Temple for 2 weeks now......

sigh.......

What about the headroom track (5)? That sounds pretty different to the usual nano stuff to me! Quality.

yeah you are right... song is not bad... you can definatelly tell good amount of time & care went into it...

the rest is a matter of taste :Smile3:

Back