NEUROBIOTIC RECORDS >>> FAST FORWARD THE FUTURE

neurobiotic

Junior Members
Reaction score
After a long summer of festivals and parties around the world, we are back in action, alive and kicking!

As many of you know, Sonica was a belter, probably the best festival of the summer and surely a success having been the first trance festival in Italy. We are working on the new website that should be ready in some weeks and will feature galleries, a guestbook/forum and informations about the next Sonica.

I’m currently compiling Neo:caine, a new compilation due to be out sometimes in the next few months. It’s taking a long time since I really want it to be different from the usual stuff released these days. It will feature tracks from Jaia, Tristan and Prometheus, Allaby, Altom, Tikal, Orion, Zen Mechanics, Silicon Sound and more. Usual Neurobiotic quality trying to give a slightly different mood than the latest releases…

Panick second album is on its way too. Who heard him playing live @ Sonica knows what I’m talking about, who wasn’t there should keep ears and eyes open for this one. Nick’s music is original and powerful, dance floor oriented but spacey and hypnotic. Most of the album is finished, just few touches missing. If you have him playing live somewhere near you don’t miss it!

Silicon Sound second album is still in the laboratory, Johannes is working hard on it and it will be worth waiting! Performing every week around the world, Silicon Sound is one of the few names creating quality music not falling into any formula, not trying to copy anyone but setting the standard for late morning melodic music. It will be out sometimes next year and we are all waiting for it!

For party promoters: We are looking for promoters interested in Neurobiotic parties around the world. Being one of the top labels around, with a list of artists able to cover all hours of a party, from early night to late morning, it would surely guarantee quality music and a rocking dancefloor.
Our artists are: Altom, Joti Sidhu, Panick, Polaris, Silicon Sound, Tikal, Vibra and Zen Mechanics and our djs are: Edoardo, Vor, Psychotrop, Josko, Cimi (aka Marchello), Danyel, Kaio and M45. All infos on Neuro-website http://www.neurobiotic.com.

PeAcE!

psychedelVic

(~'~)
Reaction score
:wow: so much goodness to look forward to, new comp looks very tasy!!. I'm gagging to hear Nicks new album.... and you've signed Zen Mechanics!!

:ibiggrin:

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
Neo:caine sounds like a peach, Its always worth putting in the effort and time to make the release a bit different!!

Silicon and Nick, are high on my list of album wants, (along with Bamboo Forest)

Keep up the good work Edoardo!! Neurobiotic Rulez!