new album by prodigy

shamanix

Reaction score
i have just read on the propeller head website that prodigy are to release a new album out soon. this one is done entirley on reason
should be fucking awesome lets hope!!!!

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Entirely on reason? Reason's good, but not that good... is it? I'm not going to doubt the Prodigy until I've heard this - as they are undeniably responsible (as an influence) for a lot of today's better releases.

well i dont think it will be entirely on reason but i thinkit will be good i didint hear there last album babys got a temper was it any good. :huh:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shamanix @ Feb 3 2004, 02:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i didint hear there last album babys got a temper was it any good. :huh: [/quote:19d4c49f21]
No. No No No. :no:

i take that as a no then i didnt think it was as i hadnt heard any thing about it hopefully it will be like old albums as i said hopfully :mellow:
:jump:

Well its been 4 or 5 years in the making so lets hope so! :Smile3:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Buddha Fingaz @ Feb 3 2004, 02:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shamanix @ Feb 3 2004, 02:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i didint hear there last album babys got a temper was it any good. :huh: [/quote:8bdde312e5]
No. No No No. :no: [/quote:8bdde312e5]
I thought that apart from a couple of tracks (Firestarter of course, maybe Naraya) 'Fat of the Land' was pretty shit too :Sad:

<span style='color:green'> Er, ok i think a few things a confuzzled here. The track Babys Got a Temper was a single release, it was on no album, the album it was meant to be off was meant to be released in september 2002, only it didn't happen because liam was so determined to 'get it right'. Ever since, i have been awaiting some news of a new album, and to be honest this news of a forthcoming one is great and everything, but ill put money on it not being released when its supposed to be. Liam and the gang have never kept to record company deadlines and i don't think they're about to now. My fave album is Music For a Jilted Generation, but i like Fat of the Land. Heck! I like it all! Sorry, im a big fan. </span>

:juggle:

yer i thought they had split too i heard that keith had gone to do a punk style band :crazy: i third that about them going down hill since jilted gen...

rob :Grin:

they never split, leeroy left soon after fat of the land was released, and all three remaining members have done side projects since. but this album has been in the making for fucking years, it was just a matter of time.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red five @ Feb 4 2004, 10:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I thought thatthey split up after leroy and maxim left to do their own thing....but they went all naff after jilted generation. [/quote:05ec6f027f]
EVP was just out in Italy, to DJ at a Party, Leroy was one of the other people involved - I wonder how he coped with EVP :hehe:

Back