New album on Evan Bluetechs Label :)

ichabod

Left Coast Liquid vol.1

Looks very sweet... sounds sweet from the audio samples... has anyone heard the whole thing yet? Sounds like it steers away from traditional cliched psy/chill/ethnic type stuff and brings in more influences from minimal tech/IDM/electronica :Smile3:

Bluetech - Elementry is my #1 album at the moment so am looking forward to getting my hands on this :Smile3:

hip/shuma

Junior Members
Yes, I've heard it.
Its really a beautiful piece of music.

And you're right, it does steer away from the cliches of the nowadays chillout, and that is one of the reasons I like it so much - its fresh and different.

All tracks are great, but maybe I like Bluetech's and Rena's tracks best.
If you like Bluetech, you'll for sure like this one. Highly recommended.

Also, try Rena Jones - "Transmigration" (Digital BLiss), its in the similar style, when it comes to both: music and production quality :Wink3:

digifrog

Photography mad.
ichabod said:
Left Coast Liquid vol.1

Looks very sweet... sounds sweet from the audio samples... has anyone heard the whole thing yet? Sounds like it steers away from traditional cliched psy/chill/ethnic type stuff and brings in more influences from minimal tech/IDM/electronica :Smile3:

Bluetech - Elementry is my #1 album at the moment so am looking forward to getting my hands on this :Smile3:

I've heard a few tracks from it....sounds good....pretty typical of the american scene imo......Shakatura have always been key favourites.....but unfortunately there are a couple of american acts that deserve noting..(Gift CUlture, Fourier Wave Device for starters), whom aren't on the album.
Keep your eyes out for the new Bluetech album 'Sines & Singularities'.....could be a good 'un.....though I godda say most Bluetech stuff goes in one ear and out the other pretty quickly.

psytones

Chaotically Operational
digifrog said:
.....though I godda say most Bluetech stuff goes in one ear and out the other pretty quickly.

your head is empty, you must fill it up at once!

Bluetech's album was really nice and tripper friendly. His progressive stuff (only heard one tune) is also really nice, clean, light and drippling of LS25. So his next release will be on my "to buy list". This comiplation sounds nice as well. But I havent heard it.. so...

:Smile3:

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Sentient Sounds are releasing a 12" EP anytime now with a 4-4 tech house track from Bluetech (as Evan Marc) called Centigrade.

An album of 4-4 stuff should be released in Q1 2006. Let's hope it's all in keeping with Cerulean Funk on Get The Lead Out :Wink3:

And fingers crossed too for another Bluetech housey tune on the next PsyBooty compilation dropping feb 06....

digifrog

Photography mad.
psytones said:
your head is empty, you must fill it up at once! :Smile3:

Oh , Bluetech is OK really...I like enough...just I dont think in the grand perspective that it's that interesting. My head's pretty full up, honestly ! I used to have some really old Bluetech tunes on a copied cd someone gave me once. One of the tracks was called 'I Wanna Love You Like A Robot' (Fembot mix) :Smile3: So old it had Evan singing vocals on it. Dunno where that i s now.
Whilst at Native State site I did catch the OEM Radio (www.oemradio.org) and its been playing constantly all day, much to personal satisfaction.

psytones

Chaotically Operational
digifrog said:
My head's pretty full up, honestly ! QUOTE]

Well, Bluetech is pretty "light" trippy music. So it just trips throe your head without leaving heavy memory traces. Have you tried tripping to Bluetech? It's very relaxing and "cute" ... Some of the tracks stops time, and nothing beats a "time stop" while on a trip :Smile3:

Evan singing and shit? haha, I should have heard that track!

digifrog

Photography mad.
psytones said:
Evan singing and shit? haha, I should have heard that track!

oh....I don't do drugs, theres a lot on my cds that does that wothout taking acid.
Ye, the fembot remix track sounded like a 'bluetech does moby' track.

psytones

Chaotically Operational
digifrog said:
oh....I don't do drugs, theres a lot on my cds that does that wothout taking acid.

Ye, the fembot remix track sounded like a 'bluetech does moby' track.

- Then I trust you have experiences in your past. Because thats a "harsh" statement. Try those "special" selected albums on a psy, and you'll think twice, but I see your point. I'll let it be now.

- haha, now that sounds.. lovely :p

pis & løv,
Psytones

ichabod

Wow... finding it hard to comprehend the fact that someone doesn't find Bluetech completely sublime! Have you listened to Elementry Particles? All of the tunes have a perfect fresh, crispy techy feel to them :Smile3: This is without doubt the best psy-chill album I've ever heard!

Got Elementry Particles & the other one & I thought that they needed a lot of work except for one track. Concentrate on clear sound & production :Smile3:

ichabod

:iconfused If you don't think Bluetech has clear sound and production then put simply... you don't know what you're on about!

ichabod

Or do you mean that you think that they tracks must have needed a lot of work to achieve such clear sound and production :irolleyes

psytones

Chaotically Operational
6 said:
the bluetech is exsquisite, no?

But it is a very nice and well balanced light trippy flippy album with no bad feelings :Smile3:

It's very feel good. And it is a bit exsquisite as well I would say.

moni

mo moni mo problems
ichabod said:
Left Coast Liquid vol.1

i hope to get it too, this album has been on my mind lately.
*goes to listen to the samples again*