New full on psy - Xenos - Adversary

Jon Kenobi

So uncivilised
Reaction score
pagerror.gif
The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.:Sad:

Speakafreaka

Champagne Rouletter
Reaction score
Winner intro. Lovely engine. Lovely Leads, personally I love revelling in the darker side of things so I really enjoyed this :Wink3:

Like a cross in vibe between some of the Xenomorph stuff from my psychildhood and stuff coming out on Doof. Overtones of Prodigal Sun too. All the good stuff.

Very very well mixed apart from that vocal sample which is distorting a touch, as you said.

Basically - YES!

Lost Soul

Lost his tree
Reaction score
The vocal sample distorts cos I mastered the track really loud, doesn't distort in the flat version. Glad you liked it :ibiggrin:

Speakafreaka

Champagne Rouletter
Reaction score
What are you you using to master, because it is really loud but really clean! Could do with some of that meself. And I'm glad I liked it too, because 10.8mb is a loooooong time on dial up. :Wink3:

Lost Soul

Lost his tree
Reaction score
Dialup :iconfused I'd have felt pretty guilty if you hadn't liked it :ilol:

I used Soundforge 7. I compressed the hell out of it, then just increased the volume by about 7dB. That's what caused the audiable distortion at the start, I seemed to mostly get away with it tho... although I'm sure most mastering guys would read this and die choking.

nicknick

me n me shadow
Reaction score
holy crap, mother of god, jesus on heaven an all that.. lollol , this one really waked me up for life this evening lol
i want more