New mix on Baraka website

brij

Junior Members
Reaction score
To give a taster of what can be found in the chillout at Baraka parties, I have added my latest mix to the list of offerings made by The Phonographist, Buddha Fingaz, Tom Anteater and Jodha. So grab a cup of chai and take a look under 'music' in the media section on www.Barakasphere.com

:smokingr:

Brij

For bookings or to send demos contact us through the website

Here's the list with rough track times
click to listen :wizard1:

1) Kumba Mela - Himalayan dub
2) Gaudi - Chaine a Chaine (~8min)
3) Gus Till - Monkey in a black sky (~13min)
4) Kukan Dub Lagan - Pink the floyd (~20min)
5) Total Eclipse - Nakano's Ghost (~27 min)
6) Entheogenic - Habitual Overtones (~34 min)
7) Essential Trip - So high (~41min)
8) Shulman - Unexpected Visitor (~47min)
9) Oliver Jones - Club Velour (~54min)
10) Gus Till & George Barker - Life of flesh (~?)
11) Silicon Sound - African Daydream (~68min)
12) Stealth and Cunning - The gentle revolution (74min)

Due to limitations of the website, the link in the first post is to a dodgy 32 kbps stream via realplayer (making it pretty muffled).

Click on the vanishing wizard to hear it properly (256 kbps) :wizard1:

:smokingr:

is there any way of downloading this mix to save, rather than playing it from the site everytime?

Just been booked to play in the chillout at the Omni Festival this summer......... :sun:

Cheers Colonel,
now lets hope that the Coven pull their finger out and get around to building the new chillout :grandad:

Hi there brij!

Downloading your mix..... really need to sort myself out with broadband.... this is going to take hours.... oh well.... any excuse to avoid getting back to my work!

Chris

boinktastik, Sorry about the size of the 256 Kbps file, will put up a lower bit rate version when I get the chance...... :juggle:

Back