~~New Organic Releases~~

Chris Organic

Mongolian FishSlap dancer
Reaction score
Ok, i've been receiving some pm's and stuff asking if there will be any more releases, when and stuff... seems some of you liked Psytelligence and are keen to hear some more!

So YES! don't fret! We have 2 killer releases in progress for the near future!

The first is the follow-up to Pytelligence and is called "New Generation", to celebrate Organic moving forward with a new sound, new design, new logo, and of course the new generation of wikkid peeps coming out to the parties!

This is striclty a UK talent release, featuring Aphid Moon, myself Organik, Dick Trevor (Jumanji/ Green Nuns) Mr Biscuit man Andrew, Voice of Cod (OOOD/ Unconscious Collective) and so on! :speaker:

The second is a chill-out / mellow psy grooves CD called Psymeditation and will be out in the Spring! :shrooms:

SO watch this space! Info will be posted up as and when we have it... for now, a little sampler of the new artwork.........

i think a black t-shirt with the purpley speaker dude on it would look very cool :Smile3:
i place order for one now :Smile3:

Cool lewking good to some new phycotrance!

ps I think this thread will be shunted to media&musac!
B)

I look forward to both as psytelligence was one of my fave compilations of 2003

mr biscuit - slim shady
hammer heads - spoon benders faves tune from release
organik - jelly fish

keep up the good work mr oragnic :wizard1:

Just to let everyone know, we're bringing back the bass for this release.

Im pushing my mastering skills to the max and really getting into the subsonics.

Altho as a famous man once said,

:lol: :lol:

:punk: Bring em on!! :punk:

Any release dates btw?

out of interest, Mr. Organic Sir,

did you have anything to do with the flyer on the dance trance and magic plants cd? I seem to be detecting a concurrent theme between the two!

also, I particularly enjoyed the art (and tracks) on your album. see that little mushie on top of the speaker?? thats me at mindscapes a while back that is :crazy:

keep up the sterling work, looking forward to the new comp - the sooner the better!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Speakafreaka @ Feb 27 2004, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> out of interest, Mr. Organic Sir,

did you have anything to do with the flyer on the dance trance and magic plants cd? I seem to be detecting a concurrent theme between the two!
[/quote:e763b0d850]
The Otherworld flyer was designed by the inestimable Nick Doof. The cover for the Dance, Trance and Magic Plants CD (on which we were very pleased to have an OOOD track - gonna remix it at some point too...) used Nick's mushroom design but was created by a guy called Matt who ran a design company called Quaquaversal, and who also used to design the Pagan flyers.

By the way, if anyone has any Pagan flyers for the NYE '95 party we played at, please get in touch... I used to have a full set but that's the only one I really care about :Wink3:

oooooooohhhhhh!

so THAT would be why it says doof.

sorry 'bout that, another moment of mind boggling stupidity. Lovely comp. though, really, really, got me interested in psy. Its seven years old and STILL sounds fresh! Gotta be a winner.

thanks for the info.

Back