New prog comp out! from Satoshi Aoyagi ok ok Dj So!!

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
Yup - its got some good tunes on it, Alex .... :iyes:

'Kodomo' I think its called. Got my copy just in time for the forum party last week.

The *edit* sensient *edit* tune is a destroyer. Can remember hearing it at voov. :icool:

grokit23

God mintsmak
Reaction score
Kodama, yeah it rocks da bigguns! Nice to see him getting a comp out finally, hope there'll be more signs of him over here soon.

The Sensient track Dissolve is uber-uber-good like Jamez23 said and definitely gets you drifting back to that Voov alternative stage.

ps: The Iboga - Hibernation comp also rocks in the all the right ways Ozric. :Wink3:

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
why looks who's here he he :Grin:

word! :iwink:

hibernation yeah it's on the list along with so many others (fuzzion, kino oko, slum,sonic cube, decoy, flowjob, cujorius list goes on)

haven't bought any cds for more than a month and sure none of the psy persuasion since christmas

am on a self inflicted fest, am breathing deep but don't think can't take it much longer

and then I see this

*zap*

few more won't hurt right? :irolleyes

oh well in a bit am off back to greece, I will revel :icool:

btw how about g-spot & vaishiyas?

grokit23

God mintsmak
Reaction score
Ozric said:
btw how about g-spot & vaishiyas?
G-Spot is quite good, but not quite on the same level as Kodama or Hibernation, a slightly higher cheese factor than either of those other two, not to say that there aren't a few lovely
tracks on it, but less essential all the same. The Vaishiya's
album Flaxible though is just super sweet IMO, a really nice progressive psy album (not just prog house with a few tweaks like some other recent releases :irazz:Smile3:. Faves from it so far, after 5 or 6 early listens to it, would be Flaxible, Quadrace and Trappander, with an honourable mention going to Confusedanced.

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
sold!

just bit more than 10 days to go and then... jolly freedom!!

:irofl:<---
nothing funny here, just excited sorry

last albums I got were Bus & that sublime A Walk Through Neptune Garden album

*need* to get m-o-r-e

Ozric

Hoofaloof
Reaction score
grokit23 said:
A Walk Through Neptune Garden, I know nothing of this, what is it all about?
one of my favs of last year there is a thread about it on the reviews section:

www.psy-forum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=33400

can also check for samples here:

www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=5297

and that kicking off tune is pure joy!

hey it even got some breaks!

should have taken that job in promotions he he

it's not prog btw but it's not full on

it's psychedelic trance :Grin: with an ol skool favor (at times at least)

psy-fly

anti-rat (i.e. no cheese)
Reaction score
grokit23 said:
The Sensient track Dissolve is uber-uber-good like Jamez23 said and definitely gets you drifting back to that Voov alternative stage.
that was a fukkin great night wasnt it. i was actually feeling wrecked that day and was nearly bed-ward, thought i check out the prog stage for a bit before i crash, seeing as most people in the place were at laser-crazy stage. then sensient drew me in and had me dancing for hours, like even after his set! ahh the VooV.......