new prometheus track available for free download

Continuum

Throb Farmer
preset74 said:
hope it goes down well...

Yup. Really REALLY well.

Love the way I can feel the bass through my floorboards, but in a good way :ilol:

Scoff Cruddle

Wibbly Wobbly Member
Cor, that's a bit tasty...

Muchos looking forward to the album, Benji.

wouter

Junior Members
This...is a masterpiece! The bassline is funky as hell, clever use of measures and the final actually brought tears to me eyes. Prometheus is here to resque psychedelic trance hehehe.

mad ron

wouter said:
This...is a masterpiece! The bassline is funky as hell, clever use of measures and the final actually brought tears to me eyes. Prometheus is here to resque psychedelic trance hehehe.

what are measures?

RAH

Boing.
I wanted to host the track permanently but I was not allowed to share the link. So Mr. Preset74 either wanted to share it for a couple of days only, or perhaps he regretted his actions later. Option C could be my earthly logic does not compare to the *ahem* Twisted powers of cognition. :Smile3:

bez23

Adverse camber
Forum Supporter
Monkey Do said:
What's even better is the YouSendIt page was advertising this:
Treadmill for Swimmers

I sent off for the DVD just out of curiosity - it's a great concept, but everyone that's actually using it seems to be swimming REALLY gently. I reckon if you put any effort into it, you'll keep smacking your nose against the side.

I wouldn't say no to one though, if it was going for free - they're somewhere between 15-25k, if I remember :ieek:

As you were... :Grin: