new prometheus track available for free download

Cor, that's a bit tasty...

Muchos looking forward to the album, Benji.

This...is a masterpiece! The bassline is funky as hell, clever use of measures and the final actually brought tears to me eyes. Prometheus is here to resque psychedelic trance hehehe.

wouter said:
This...is a masterpiece! The bassline is funky as hell, clever use of measures and the final actually brought tears to me eyes. Prometheus is here to resque psychedelic trance hehehe.

what are measures?

I wanted to host the track permanently but I was not allowed to share the link. So Mr. Preset74 either wanted to share it for a couple of days only, or perhaps he regretted his actions later. Option C could be my earthly logic does not compare to the *ahem* Twisted powers of cognition. :Smile3:

Monkey Do said:
What's even better is the YouSendIt page was advertising this:
Treadmill for Swimmers

I sent off for the DVD just out of curiosity - it's a great concept, but everyone that's actually using it seems to be swimming REALLY gently. I reckon if you put any effort into it, you'll keep smacking your nose against the side.

I wouldn't say no to one though, if it was going for free - they're somewhere between 15-25k, if I remember :ieek:

As you were... :Grin:

Back