new , sort of

basshead

Forum Member
Reaction score
im back from 2008 and under a different username! i was here before and now im back ,glad to be here and i think i might be able to get back into making some musics myself, or maybe jusk soak up the atmosphere. either way less lurking and more joining in!

GoR64

Forum Member
Reaction score
Eyup basshead, welcome back! What kind of tunes are you into?

basshead

Forum Member
Reaction score
erm lots i suppose ,blues jazz rock soul house classical rap metal ambient techno cheese hardcore jungle and all sorts inbetween ,mainly dance and dnb thesedays i suppose , i crave bass so i go where the lows are

GoR64

Forum Member
Reaction score
Jazz, blues, classical etc. tends to be a bit sporadic on the radio but it does happen, metal tends to be the stoner variety but if you ever feel like playing a show we're all ears :Yes:

basshead

Forum Member
Reaction score
most of the non electronic stuff is upbringing and nostalgia really i hear something and it spurs me to look back,either chasing a samples history or a memory triggered ,i found raves in kent as a pre teen and went on from there eating up electonic sounds

basshead

Forum Member
Reaction score
yesterday sealed it ,the chat and the choonz were intoxicating!

Reactions: eT

eT

Staff member
Reaction score
welcome back.. it's been good having you in the shoutbox with all the laffs :Grin:

PsycheDanic

PS: Why music? Dot, code... Ott, you 'k?
Reaction score
Late reply, but welcome back to this wonderful place, complete with a new renovation, lots of pretty colours, an active radio and an utter abudance of odorous hippie kvnts.