new to london and full of party/festival energy!!any lifts?

onlyloveandsmiles Jun 3, 2004

1. onlyloveandsmiles

onlyloveandsmiles Junior Members

Threads:
    london,india,tokyo,israel...our beautiful planet!!
    :tongue1: shalom !!!!! kombawa!!!! to all you beautiful people out there!!! :Grin:
    I have just come back to london after 17 years abroad(10 in Israel and the rest mainly in India and Japan!!!)
    I was born in england(whatever that means...)but havent lived here since i was a cute little flower girl... :blink:
    came back here by air ambulance from japan....and now...basically stuck here....
    missing all my beautiful friends in japan and israel so so much..... :smokingr:
    but,waiting to meet more beautiful people here!!!
    was extremely involved in the trance scene in japan...possibly havent missed a party or festival (or worked in them)for the past 4 years or so..
    i am dying to get out there and boogy away to more uplifting beautiful psychedelic trance ...and be able to relax once more......and chill out over here....
    unfortunately dont yet have a car either....so would love to join anybody on their/our journey to .....enlightenment...
    so....if u know of any good parties going on.....or would like me to come and entertain on the way...or just like to go to a party together...
    whatever.....i am open to all.....
    loads of love to all you beautiful people...
    :bananada: waiting to dance,dance ...and dance...
    and then......just chill.....
    millions of kisses......
    michelle_ruth@hotmail.com :party2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice