Software New to Psytrance

Aljari-Music

Forum Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Aljari. I just started making psytrance as a study project. I really could use feedback from you guys.

Here are two prototypes i made, the main goal for me was to make my own sounds. After that i started on the arrangement of the track.

I can give you feedback as well. I am a music producer for abouth ten years now, and i always like sharing feedback and ideas.

Thanks in advance,

Aljari

voidstar

devourer of pringles
Reaction score
To my ears these both sound amazing, definitely the types of tracks I would drag into my psytrance playlist if I came across them on Spotify. I'm finding the sound design interesting and all the elements are coming through the mix clearly, your experience really shows. The psytrance vibe is strong, maybe leaning a little towards newer future progressive psy styling which is no bad thing since that's a style that's currently getting a lot of traction and popularity (you might get a little stick from the oldschool psytrance "elite" however but imo they need to get their heads out of their arses). The only negative thing I would have to say is that some of your sample selection is maybe a little cliche, but I think it sounds great.

Aljari-Music

Forum Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

@Geoglyph yeah most of the sounds are made from scratch. Specially the main sounds like the bass and leads. Some sounds are presets mostly from Omnisphere 2.

beto

Forum Newbie
Reaction score
wow souns so good .i like to have some tips to finish my own projet

Z Horse

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah lovely stuff. Nice sounds and interplay between them. Also I like the space in the mix and basslines. Groovey.

KvMaN

Forum Newbie
Reaction score
I really like these both, I think you are on your way to make good things bro.

Psyherbs

Forum Member
Reaction score
Fucking awesome pass me a lighter quick! Haha great tracks man