new track from multiverse, wanna hear?

z1P Nov 19, 2003

1. z1P

z1P Junior Members

Threads:
  2. jsainsbury

jsainsbury Forum Addict

Threads:
    it's in my download list. will be back later to listen!

3. shamanix

shamanix Member

Threads:
    very good nice samples and good melodie
    :Grin:

4. Ben3rdEye

Ben3rdEye toe-jamm

Threads:
    B)
    Ok just thinking right now bored of the tunes I have on labpc and I need more-so will dl yers give it a listen and quite possibly send feedback. Oh and by the way, I'll let you get orf with nabbing mi werd-I thought that one up-multiverse-back on tha floor in 1995-before badorb thought it up! Never known of a universe: only one with many verses-hence the multiverse was created-incorporating many verses, just like good poetry and layered soundtracks.
    :smoke:

5. jsainsbury

jsainsbury Forum Addict

Threads:
    im listening to it at the moment, i like the moody melodies and wobbling bass, the mix is (as far as i can tell on mp3) ok, the hats need to be less compressed, maybe on a different bus to the kick compression

nice twisting and psy, maybe just a little bit more shove on that bass and skip on that percussion to give what is a kinda minimal (not as in sounds) tune that ickle bit more of dancefloor kick

twonk

6. Ben3rdEye

Ben3rdEye toe-jamm

Threads:
    Ok late reply.
    I like the tune-since you start slowly and gently keep it that way-don't come in with apredictable 1st kick-beat. The melody is great - nostalgik, melacholic and sad but that's good - almost like a nursery rhyme. Then as it's in, the riffs and synths sound familiar - I mean the whole tune - still it's nice. Just your one sample should be kept to a minimum usage - sounds like a synth kick in the background - don't repeat it tooo often - otherwise any good sound becomes cheesy- the sound alternating with a the ping chime (aka yer melody).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice