New trance tune. Cosmic crazies :o)

psyfi

Pie Fly
Forum Fun-raiser
Reaction score
Turn it up. I dare ya' Tell your work colleges that quiet music is against your religion.:ilol:

J-Flux said:
hey this tune is wicked! - Love the bass line + sound. Lots of cool bleepy stuff goin on.

I'm no expert - but I think the sub bass needs rolling off a little bit (maybe from 30Hz?), the real sub bass is a bit overpowering. But otherwise everything sounds spot on.

Good work :Grin:

I agree, but my post on the encouragement thread was no place for negative vibes :Smile3:

There's one bass note that really booms - I think you just need to find that freq and notch it out. If you can't find it on your monitors gimme a shout and I'll be more detailed later...

Actualy dudes I've had another listen and I think it my be caused by a note in the bass line hitting the same note as on of the leads. The pitching filtery saw lead. could this be what you have heard? It happens in the last half of the fourth beat in bar one of the leads pattern. Listen oput for it and let me know your thourghts. Cheers.

Good isn't it, this is what these posts are all about at the end of the day. Yay psy-forum.

psyfi said:
Actualy dudes I've had another listen and I think it my be caused by a note in the bass line hitting the same note as on of the leads. The pitching filtery saw lead. could this be what you have heard? It happens in the last half of the fourth beat in bar one of the leads pattern. Listen oput for it and let me know your thourghts. Cheers.

Good isn't it, this is what these posts are all about at the end of the day. Yay psy-forum.

Think you're right - low-eq the lead and it should be sorted.

Yay indeed Mr Psyfi. I really should post another tune just so I can bask in the warm glow of uncritical approval :icool:

Right think I sorted it out. Cheers guys for you help.

Post away Continuum, my ears are now ready for your tones.

Back