new trance

seuss Jul 9, 2004

1. seuss

seuss Junior Members

Threads:
    hey all,

here's a new track that's my first journey into automation, i'd never got round to learning it before :unsure:

it's called 'MDA', but the picture is a mushroom, becuz i want to try MDA & shrooms together so much... :lol:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/seussmusic.htm

any feedback, advice, criticism, abuse, etc. much welcomed :Smile3:

those who are into more chilled minimal stuff might also like 'lama', it's sort of progressive almost... and much shorter than MDA :Wink3:

thanks!

2. saxopholus

saxopholus Junior Members

Threads:
    wow, good stuff. have to come to nottingham some time.

Sax James.

3. seuss

seuss Junior Members

Threads:
    ^yeah, please do! would be kewl to meet up :Smile3:

4. fil

fil SpaceBastard

Threads:
    Nice one mate! Hey, don't you know Owen from Newcastle? I'm sure he's mentioned ya before. :Smile3:

5. Pricey

Pricey Ontologist

Threads:
    Great stuff... particular fan of the bouncy percussion. :Smile3:

Quite a long track, but develops nicely. Possibly the addition of some 'make ya think' samples would be a good direction to take, could work well with the sort of floating, progressing nature of the track.

Automation's one of life's necessary evils - you can't do everything 'live'... sounds like you've certainly got to grips with it though.

If I'm ever up in the Notingham area I'll have to give you a shout and try to drop by one of the parties.

Can't say I've experienced MDA + shrooms, but MDMA + shrooms is quite a giggle... just get it in the right order :lol:

6. seuss

seuss Junior Members

Threads:
    fil - yeah, i do, but only from online... we've yet to meet up! i know him from bluelight :Smile3:

Pricey - thanks man! the length is something that's a bit of a struggle really - i know there are bits that could (should?) be cut out, but i kinda want to hold true to the original interpretation :Wink3: more samples is definitely a possibility!

yeah, please do get in touch if you're ever in this area! psycle's a great night, and next month (14 august) i'm doing a full producers set so should be a giggle :Smile3:

shrooms, it seems, go well with EVERYTHING :Grin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice