Newbie Fluro Artist

earthtriber

Forum Member
Hi guys

loving the site, I am a fluro artist travelling the uk. after 5 years travelling and partying in oz

best partys out there where with Earth Dream 2000 unreal protest crew traveling the desert. I'll never forget it. And it was where i started to paint. I posted some pics of my art sculptures and paintings.

anyhow loving it..........................:ilol:

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
your art and the art on those websites, and your crew... amazing. Really, fantastic, well done, all completely mindblowing :Smile3:

LittleWing

Forum Member
i love the art, i wanna get started painting, what kind of paints do you use? where can i get hold of some.. any tips to get me started?

earthtriber

Forum Member
CariFairy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_498263", true); </SCRIPT> hey thanks for the compliments, cant get ahead of my self to much though the dream on my site is on the grow at the mo, we have about ten or so crew and we are all over the world right now......... by the way always interested and looking for more quality crew to get involved:ismile:

but we are all working towards getting our fisrt boat right now....

me I will be filming a mural on grand designs ch 4 and hopfully after that the big jobs will start to flow..... that will go out next year i think until then I keep pluggin on waiting for my big break here

right now though I am looking to get involved with good English crews for the summer season.... anyway as the dream grows so will http://earthtribal.blogspot.com
so keep an eye on it...

and thanks

and psyche_sailor

get stuck in ........ paints well it depends I use acrylics because they are durable quick drying and cheaper....... hopefully You got a good art or craft shop in your town....

my advice wander in..... get 10 or more colours (cheap) if you are going for fluro get nicer ones though and then when i started out i used to get bits of board out of skips give them a lick of white paint.... other wise it can really add up in cost..........
then paint skys fluro and black horizons of jungles and forests

but most of all remember there are no such things as mistakes because they can always be changed into new things or painted over

anyhow

ooh another tip would be go to somewhere like www.gfxartist.com and look at tutorials where the pros go through art step by step

good luck:ibiggrin:

LittleWing

Forum Member
thanks for the tip.. how does it show up in uv? is there a coat of uv paint or something or is it just the fluorescent paint which shows up in uv light?

sorry for bugging!]

hopefully soon ill have a piece to show and you will be my inspiration to thank for it. ill make you prouda mee

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
a boat :wub:

this is making me feel like i need to get my ass in gear...

well i can darn socks, and smile a lot, and errr I'm a bit of a technological geek when it comes to most electrical things, i can rewire a plug, change a tyre, do lots of art stuff

Are girls allowed in your crew? Cos, you know, when you all find your magical desert island to start your new balanced equal community of love you'll need someone that can have babies innit :Wink3: :P :ph34r:

Agent Smith

what spoon?
DUDE-- I know you!!
Hahaha-- just been reading youor posts and checking out your blog thinking this is all so familiar..
Its DAN!! (LTJ Bookem Sydney--2003)
Sorry if i seemed confused/incoherant when i saw you at Glade btw..
would be be really good to meet up
get in touch :Smile3:
Dan

earthtriber

Forum Member
dan whoooo weeeee

hows things bruzzzz know any cool as crews looking for a wild artist?
yup for sure lets hook up and hit a top party for two seconds i thought the post was from LTJ hahahahaha............

reply to other posts soon no time now :Smile3:

earthtriber

Forum Member
psyche_sailor said:
thanks for the tip.. how does it show up in uv? is there a coat of uv paint or something or is it just the fluorescent paint which shows up in uv light?

sorry for bugging!]

hopefully soon ill have a piece to show and you will be my inspiration to thank for it. ill make you prouda mee

it shows up under a uv light!!! v exciting and is painted with fluro paint..... and some glow in the dark.......... so i now paint it then put the light on later, though when starting out like you i recon its good to have a light around as you go so you can see the effect as you go.........

you can pick up bulbs from BnQ cheap

:cooljump:it really is like painting with light:cooljump: