Newschool Goa track

M

makdaddy

you have to login to listen on Acid Planet? that sucs the big one..

Synogen

Junior Members
Reaction score
You should be able to hear it if you just click "play track"

You only need to be registered/logged in to review or download them I think. Which isn't so bad, theres plenty of awesome amateur stuff on AP, check out Infinite Dimensions, A Message to Earth and Amithaba Buddha on there if you want to hear something good :P

dave decoye

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hi liked it dont know about new school goa though sounds like stuff i was hearing 10 years ago.

Synogen

Junior Members
Reaction score
The revival of that stuff, but under new production techniques is being called "newschool" by a few, or just classic goa by others. There was this period after goa apparently "died" and was taken over by full-on or cheap club-melodies, but now the original goa is making a comeback, check out suntriprecords, they're putting forth alot of "real" goa

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Reaction score
Not meaning to go offtopic from your song - (ive not hear yet but shall check out, am interested) - but i find a lot of suntriprecords stuff to be a bit contrived, like its trying too hard to be 'goa'. The filteria-sky input cd has so many stabbing riffs and lines that it just gives me a headache. However some of the other releases are a bit better though (IMHO)

Synogen

Junior Members
Reaction score
Personally I'm not too big on Filteria either, but I appreciate suntrip for trying to do something different :Smile3: The future'll bring new things I hope

Fluffyfairy

The Fluff organisation
Reaction score
Cool track I am going to download it ! it gay i am at collage now so i cant x