next step in dub - one for you mr nagual sound

its beause their MP3's and your default mp3 player is....dadaaaa!!! media player :Wink3:

nearly got a tune done

nearly.

but need to do more...not need, but HAVE to do more to it...is this normal, being unable to walk away and leave it?

Red five said:
...is this normal, being unable to walk away and leave it?
In a word, yes.

Welcome to our world... :Wink3:

J.

Red five said:
nearly got a tune done

nearly.

but need to do more...not need, but HAVE to do more to it...is this normal, being unable to walk away and leave it?

:ilol:

Yep. Never finished. Just abandoned.

You have to tune yourself in to be able to recognise the point of diminishing returns, I find:
"Well the music is all perfect but the production could be improved. But that would mean replacing all the drum samples with higher-quality ones, which would mean re-EQing them and fine-tuning the effects again. But then that would mean the bassline would no longer match the percussion, so I'd have to use a different patch or even a different synth - and I bounced it down ages ago but I'm sure I've still got the MIDI in one of the project backups... hm... which one though... fuck it, I'll leave it".

Red five said:
nearly got a tune done

nearly.

:ilol:

You're turning into a gee-eek, ner ner ne ner ner.

Sorry, I'll get me vapid, meaningless, GD-style posts and move along now shall I?

Back