Nord 3 forum ??

FUGGA

SpeakerHugga
Reaction score
has any one heard of a "un-official" Nord 3 forum ? i know there is one for the virus's, but i have only found 1 for da nords and it was all in french. Doh !

cheers

FUGGA

SpeakerHugga
Reaction score
Purusha said:
Not sure there's much to talk about on Nord Lead 3.

It's such a simple/easy to use machine.

yer i agree, but still its a buety

TranceVisuals

Banned
Reaction score
Purusha -
Can you oneday teach me to use the MC303 we have. Or
anyone else? I want to write music as well as do psychedelic
graphics, nothing else seems to satisfy that itch.

ChrisCabbage

Forum Member
Reaction score
FUGGA said:
yer i agree, but still its a buety

Oh - not arguing about that at all!

I have one and love it!

When you say 'full-on bass', can you give me a bit more of an idea what you're after and maybe I can help?

ChrisCabbage

Forum Member
Reaction score
Yodhe - sure, probably can help with the MC303, but you might find soft synths and sequencers a better way forwards.

ChrisCabbage

Forum Member
Reaction score
Out of interest, is it the *sound* you're having problems with, or the triggering/timing?

The sound shouldn't be too hard to replicate, but triggering it accurately via midi *might* be more difficult. That's one place where the 'sample accurate VSTis' have an advantage.

luizmenezesjunior

Junior Members
Reaction score
i'm no expert with synths (this is my first one), and I can't generate the sound...

About the triggering, I've tryied with 1/64 notes, and it' sound ok... (there's a slight random note position change, but one note not plays in other note space)....

ChrisCabbage

Forum Member
Reaction score
When I get back to my machine in the UK (don't get back 'til September), I'll try and get chance to knock up a patch for you.