Northern Ireland

Lost_Buddha

Junior Members
Reaction score
Hello there!
im Filipe from portugal and im living now in northern ireland in a city called Bangor near Belfast and im an old skool goatrance producer aswell im part of suntrip records (www.suntriprecords.com) and im a release artist (doesnt matter anyway hehe) im looking for a psycommunity out here since i dont know any.
Would be cool to meet psychedelic people from here and i also would get to some parties and live act if u like.
Cheers ,
Filipe.

crisps

Senior Member (discounted rates)
Reaction score
welcome aboad Filipe...

we have a nice little psycommunity here
so make yourself at home...
hehe :hehe:

xx

Lost_Buddha

Junior Members
Reaction score
heheh thanks for the warm feelings. it would be cool to get someone from NI cause i would like to party somewhere in here.......... :Grin:
cheerz !

grokit23

God mintsmak
Reaction score
Welcome :Grin:

I think there's a guy called Druid on the forum who's from Ireland and may be able to point you in the right direction.

Craic Addict

Purveyor of Fine Shittalk
Reaction score
Druid is my next door neighbour and used to run the Bloop City nights. He also organised the Alien Island. Check out http://www.dreamtunnel.com for contact details. We're in Belfast on the Ormeau RD facing the Pavilion Bar if that helps. I'll be back on here after the weekend.

Lost_Buddha

Junior Members
Reaction score
can u guys meet me someday down in Bangor? good to know that i have some brothers out here ! :Grin::Grin::Grin::Grin::Grin: CHEERS

rcain

Reaction score
...let the assimilation rituals commence....welcome dude....trottin around the planet...

ZINI

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Filipe. I don’t live in N. Ireland. I’m down here in Dublin.
Maybe our paths will cross someday. Heres a link to another Irish psysite.

www.neutronyx.com