Notions of Drawing Exhibition

Crowfeather

Fluffy funadelic
Hi all,

Just to let you know about a group exhibition happening in London in June. Least to say I'm really really chuffed, as I've got 4 pieces into the show and plan to do a UV installation of my line drawings in a small room (roughly 3m squared). So if anyone's keen to go see a show, details are below......

Love & light

Hx

INVITATION NOTIONS OF DRAWING, An Exploration

Upcoming Art Exhibition
In Peckham

From Friday 9th June to Sunday 2nd July 2006

Private View Thursday 8th June, 6-9pm

Artists were challenged to make a drawing considering: Photography, Light, Shadow, Note Making, Mark Making, Tone and Relieve, Plans and Diagrams, Instructions, Preparation, Plans. The media was not important.

The Result can be seen in NOTIONS OF DRAWING, An Exploration. Peckham, CIP House, Exhibition Space. Passage 133 Peckham Rye Lane, Peckham SE15 3SN.

An outstanding group of artists were puzzled together after responding to a nationwide ad: Jose Abad, Corinna Till, Melanie Titmuss, Simon Wess, Michael Schwab, Naomi Kashiwagi, Renata Fernandez, Naoko Tagai, Helene Kazan, Serap Isik, Izzie Hall, Sian Robinson Davies, Heather Crowther, Dana Brintz, Nicola Pomery, Christina Mitrentse, John O'Connell. This show, curated by Renata Fernandez, will challenge your concept about drawing with pieces that range from site-specific work, photography, sculpture, drawings and performance.

NOTIONS OF DRAWING, an Exploration
Open: Daily 12 – 6pm
Or by appointment call 0844 4140 213

Trains to Peckham Rye from London Bridge and Victoria
Tube: New Cross Gate
Buses: 12, 36,37, 63, 78, 343, 363

Presented by ARTBUST (www.artbust.co.uk)

ARTBUST, established 1996 in Berlin is supporting artist in network events and online. Under the former name ARTBUY it managed one of the first Internet auctions. UK based, it continues to highlight and introduce artists in their surrounding community and beyond.

www.notionsofdrawing.co.uk
E. info@artbust.co.uk
M. 07929 113 295
T. 0844 4140 213

--------------------
Artbust
Suite 900
405 Kings Road
Chelsea
SW10 0BB

www.artbust.com
Tel. 0844 4140 213