Now Thats What I Call Not Psy Trance 2005 (Wrong Music)

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Reaction score
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=5116

showCover.asp

01. Bunglegushcore / Run Rabbit Reload
02. Shitmat / You Be Virgil And Ill Be Ted Dibiase
03. Mully / Get A Phone That Works You Useless Hippy And Maybe We Could Use The Correct Track Titles
04. DJ Scotch / Scotch Poi
05. Oen Flux View / Kut With A Chisel
06. Phil Collins 3 / Untitled
07. Ebola / Dubstep Aerobics Workout
08. Chevron / Gonorrhoea V1.2
09. Dj Floorclearer / Mike Has Eggs
10. The Horticulturalist / Zoophillia
11. Boycie / SE15 (SE13 Mix)
12. The Environmental Health Officer / Stop Taking Drugs
13. Ladyscraper / 100% Burnt

that lot from the glade festival, one presumes

:cooljump:

josh

marathon solo-sessionahoy
Reaction score
:lol:

what jokers..

i really wanted to see the wrong music afternoon too but unfortunately had to leave then :Sad:

I'd never heard of any of the artists before glade though - are they established gabba/electronica djs/artists or just a recent phenomena?

josh

Reaction score
The Environmental Health Officer / Stop Taking Drugs
Mully / Get A Phone That Works You Useless Hippy And Maybe We Could Use The Correct Track Titles

you sure its not just a cd of your musical attempts damion? :Wink3:

josh

Reaction score
yeah - the DJ scotch one was pretty cool though..

Poncho

mago del señor
Reaction score
I saw them at glade it was very amusing listen to aled jones all wrong stylee.

josh

Reaction score
Track 10 is one of the best single tunes i think ive heard in a very long while.
What a sample! where's it from, anyone know?

gonna get that cd methinks..

ZINI

Reaction score
Sex with animals. I think its from a programme about various people that openly do it. It was on tv a couple of months ago.

Torsion Jim

don't just do something, stand there
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
these dudes are all mashup artists that have been around for quite awhile..........chevron,shitmat n scotch egg are quite well known producers......check out rephlex records, planet mu n warp records for more info...........

Safi

Reaction score
Yeah a lot of the wrong music lot are Brighton heads, wrong music has been going for a few years down here. Last Christmas they did a nativity play and was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, all about the birth of The Scotch Egg, stupid costumes and awful music. Pure genius. Phil Collins 3 are a wicked lot as well, went on tour with them which my mate was promoting in 2003 in really shitty venues up and down the country and had fun times. They dress up in a different theme each gig they play as well which is always a laugh.

An old schoolmate has started dating DJ Scotch Egg recently and he's excellent. A little Japanese guy, he plays live with a gameboy, effects pedals and a megaphone and never plays for more than about fifteen mins, and throws scotch eggs and various other foodstuffs about etc. Superb showman. New(ish) album out KFC Core

if that CD does well at least it might get people asking "what is psytrance?"...

Shitmat put out a vinyl last year 'Venegeance of the Whitehawk Townies', Whitehawk being a rough council estatey area of Brighton. The B-Side was called 'This Goat Skull Is No Good For Thirsty Psytrance Workers'. No, I didn't get it either.

Other Shitmat classics include Ellesse Warrior; My Crew, My Pills, My Chain, More Gain; Popper Warrior; Argos (All taken from The Lesser Spotted Burberry EP) and Dis Dancehall Ting Is Better Than That TV Ting Tony; UK Swampcore Sucks In Comparison To Techstep New Wave Psy-Jungle; Big Ben's Big Remix etc etc

If you're into all that stuff I recommend the Monsters of Mashup 12inch on Ad Noiseam, from the tour earlier this year with Bong-Ra, Shitmat and Enduser which is really noisy and really gooood

Jez :Smile3:

Wrong Music are gonna be at a certain gathering tonight from what I understand, Shitmat for certain, they always change their names to go with the theme of the gigs they play, tonight it's the Wrong Music Countryside Alliance... Should be a goodun