Nu Choon from Miszt (psy/tekno..)

my first attempt at anything remotly psy btw :irolleyes still more tekno than psy I think, except for a wobbly sub-bassline :dancey: any one got tips on getting really squelchy soundz?

Cool tune. Not sure about the snare. There's a stab sound that comes in every now and then that is detuned towards the end- it teases but brings nothing. Would like to hear a lot more of this sound in it going wild. :ismile:

yep, am still working on that sound, lotz more of it to come, but I'm having problemz getting the sound I'm after....soon I'll have cracked it I hope :dancey:

which snare do you mean? coz I use 2 diffrent onez, the one you hear at the begining I'm not to sure about myself

miszt said:
yep, am still working on that sound, lotz more of it to come, but I'm having problemz getting the sound I'm after....soon I'll have cracked it I hope :dancey:

which snare do you mean? coz I use 2 diffrent onez, the one you hear at the begining I'm not to sure about myself

As far as that sound goes its spot on, just needs the odd bit of manic programing. The snare I am on about is the one at the begining- bit too blatent+ harsh. Why use different snares at different places?

Back