one law for us, one law for them

"There is no price too high for me to pay to be reunited with my family and I am sure all of you who are husbands and fathers would agree with that."

There you go then, lucky him eh? no price to high.

Its the golden rule.....

He who has the gold makes the rules....

Bloody sickening though isn't it, seem so much like to the old Weirgeld system,
were if you had the money you could even get away with killing someone.

Right, so you can get locked up indefinitely without a trial if you're a foreigner SUSPECTED of terrorism (or support of terrorism) here.
Whereas paying out to create a military coup, being CONVICTED of it in a court ... naughty boy, have a fine!

Fuckwits...

The b@stards got away with it by pleading guilty, to a lesser crime. He's plead guilty to a lesser crime of negligience. :?

Apparently he thought he was investing in an air ambulance helicopter, not in a helicopter to allow the mercenaries to carry out their mission. :blink: *cough*bullshit*cough*

Martin wicked point! :Grin:

Bastard got away wiv it.
He basically run as fast as he could outta here-I very much doubt whether we will see him here again-scared of being extradited to EG. Gee love to buy up his residence it's on sale for R14 million, or about 1.4 million squid-c'mon all let's chip in and buy the pad and have royale house parties hahahah.
Ok the reporter who was following it said well it's the highest plea bargain fee ever here. They let him go also because it would've dragged on till 2007 which means it would cost the state millions. The Wouter Basson trial was expensive for the state and that bastard got off. The latter guy was the chemical mastermind behind poison t-shirts to kill activists and all sorts of chemical warfare here-he even was busy selling ecstacy to all and sundry and mandrax??? State sponsored mind-control.
Now they're after the others - sum guy Wales and others.
:cool:

ps Tatters lawyers fees and the loss of the helicopter investment I think amounted to 1 million squid in total loss. :ph34r:

He's always been an absolute throbber :mad:

A constant embarrasment to his father, god bless his cotton socks and the British way of life. Some kind of embarassing post empire stain.

Thats why he was there and even managed to fuck that up

Forgive me for saying this............I feel sorry for his mother :!:

Yeah this entire saga has infuriated me. When the news came of possible house arrests of the Belmarsh prisoners on the Channel 4 news, I was reduced to shouting, "you worthless piece of sh*t" at Charles Clarke.

When Jon Snow questioned Clarke re Mark Thatcher, I almost threw a fit at the replies.

Someone give him a slap - with a brick. You'll make me feel a whole lot better...

Barclay

Yeah - I was pretty much steaming at Clarkes crap. What really got me apoplectic was his brushing away all the "it's ILLEGAL, it's UNJUST and what about our rights ?" arguments with "well, you'll just have to trust me to do what's best"...

The guy's just ILLEGALLY given himself the right to imprison people WITHOUT trial and wants us to TRUST him ... what planet is he on ?

If I ever meet him I will refuse to talk to him whilst setting fire to his trousers in silent protest ...

martin_e said:
Yeah - I was pretty much steaming at Clarkes crap. What really got me apoplectic was his brushing away all the "it's ILLEGAL, it's UNJUST and what about our rights ?" arguments with "well, you'll just have to trust me to do what's best"...

The guy's just ILLEGALLY given himself the right to imprison people WITHOUT trial and wants us to TRUST him ... what planet is he on ?

If I ever meet him I will refuse to talk to him whilst setting fire to his trousers in silent protest ...

:lol:

Much though I don't like unnecessary violence, I cannot think of a single reason why I wouldn't feel the world was a better place if I felt responsible for having set fire to Clarkes balls. You pour the fuel on his trousers and give me the nod, I'll have the lighter waiting. :Wink3:

The idea that he had no knowledge of what he was funding is a bit rediculous as his wife and kids had been safely transported to the US just hours before his arrest. When he was arrested in his house in cape town, his bags were packed and he was almost out the country. The fact that he will pay what amounts to a admission of guilt fine should shows how much knowledge of what he was funding he actually had. Believe me no amount of money is better than getting a lenghty jail term in a south african prison but this is how the british government has been conducting buisness in africa for years and I suppose will do so for many to come. The only known mecanary recruitment company in the world is based in London and operates solely in the african continent, called Executive Outcomes. They are mainly hired by british companies to protect the "investment intrests" of certain industrial companies within the african continent. These include clandestine operations against government armies, relocating troublesome locals and the removal of opposing political figures if they happen to be in opposition of any mineral rights or prospective exploration/explotation of the coutries natural resources. They also do not hire people from outside the region where the operations are to be carried out giving them almost an airtight disclaimer that they had no involvement. Most recruits being from the old south african defence force or the now defuncted ANC military wing( who are heavily involved in Iraq as consultants). They also face being prosicuted under SA law when they return to their home country for having taken part in opertions in Iraq. A politically stable africa is not good buisness for the UK as the favourable exchange rate which paramounts to slave labour would cut in to the huge margins these companies make, plus they would have to use their natural resources as collateral for loans to feed their starving nations. Anyway buisness must march on, they could at least do a good job of things like the Americans and just invade to liberate and put their own puppet in power for economic benifits.....much less trouble one would think.

A constant embarrasment to his father, god bless his cotton socks and the British way of life. Some kind of embarassing post empire stain.

:Grin:

mark thatcher is a thick, choking stench that clouds humanity. the only positive to come out of this is that simon mann is probably contracting all sorts of nasty tropical diseases in a zimbabwean jail. what's that, old boy? old school tie doesn't get you special treatment from the guards in mugabe's private hell? tough fucking shit boyo...

he even wrote a letter pleading with people to get him out because the floor's filthy and there's hardly any food. diddums - don't get caught smuggling fucking weapons around africa then, especially not in zimbabwe you daft fuck. the floor's dirty? shit, this is just the pre-trial accomodation...

the moral of the entire story is this:

1) giving money and weapons to insurgents in africa is ok.
2) giving money to an islamic charity in the uk = indefinite detention w/out trial.

africa - the 'scar on the conscience of the world', huh tony?

Back