Babacool

Forum Member
Reaction score
summerfashion at BABACOOL FASHION

www.babacool.ch

lightgun_suicide

Kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything
Reaction score
I can't help but think, I don't often see people actually wearing this kind of stuff? It all looks cool though. If I was loaded, I'd be rushing out to get some!

As it is, I have some Cyberdog stuff and Hexagon stuff and that's enough for me. Great links!

Sprocket

Beat Mangler
Reaction score
I can't help but think, I don't often see people actually wearing this kind of stuff? It all looks cool though. If I was loaded, I'd be rushing out to get some!

As it is, I have some Cyberdog stuff and Hexagon stuff and that's enough for me. Great links!

I guess not all people like to make a show of their clothes! - I for one do! :Smile3:

Mrlemon

Grumpy Midget
Reaction score

Would you actually want to look like the guys in those Babacool adverts?.....I wouldnt...

tanglung

Forum Newbie
Reaction score
hello....

does any idea where to get wholesale stuff or contacts... im starting a shop in my country...

kieraingram08

Forum Newbie
Reaction score
Omkara in Freo is a great little outlet. Their online shop is not quite ready yet but these guys have some great gear from europe, asia and Oz. I suppose a phonecall couldnt hurt to see what they could do for you. They are fantastic people and a real part of the psy community over here.

solar bud

alternative NRG
Reaction score
My mate Tony has had a shop in Brum for a few years now and has recently started selling online.
He stocks fairtrade clothing, tie-dye, bags, rugs, drums & didges - all sorts of lovely stuff, take a peek:

http://www.hippyboho.co.uk/

There is some really nice stuff in there, nice earthy colours. I'm a bit picky when it comes to hippy gear, I don't like stuff which is too outlandish, I like stuff which is modest but which still has that wholesome, hand made feel about it.

Some nice men's jackets and women's tops. I reckon my other half would like it too, she's no hippy but appreciates nice stuff :Wink3:

freakbazaar.com

Forum Newbie
Reaction score

www.freakbazaar.com - We care about your originality!
www.freakbazaar.com - is stylish clothes from progressive European designers. It is shop for those who wants to be allocated and underline the individuality. We watch a current of a fashion and change of its tendencies.
Happy shopping at Freak Bazaar!

startessa

Junior Members
Reaction score
You can buy from us on Ebay: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/startessashop

************** << StarTessa >> **************

We have been trading for a while in Camden and festivals. By now, most London psy- trance lovers - should have found us.

We sell psy - trance cd's - specializing in Progressive - at a VERY nice price.
We have an amazing and unique selection of clothing - boys and girls.
and a great range of accessories..

And we there 7 days a week...!

Hope to see you @ Startessa
Unit 522
Stables market
Camden - London

For further information don't hesitate to contact us: Startessa@htomail.com