Online psy-clothes shops

summerfashion at BABACOOL FASHION

4925_97814410973_638525973_2410529_5638040_n.jpg

www.babacool.ch

I can't help but think, I don't often see people actually wearing this kind of stuff? It all looks cool though. If I was loaded, I'd be rushing out to get some!

As it is, I have some Cyberdog stuff and Hexagon stuff and that's enough for me. Great links!

I can't help but think, I don't often see people actually wearing this kind of stuff? It all looks cool though. If I was loaded, I'd be rushing out to get some!

As it is, I have some Cyberdog stuff and Hexagon stuff and that's enough for me. Great links!

I guess not all people like to make a show of their clothes! - I for one do! :Smile3:

Would you actually want to look like the guys in those Babacool adverts?.....I wouldnt...

hello....

does any idea where to get wholesale stuff or contacts... im starting a shop in my country...

Omkara in Freo is a great little outlet. Their online shop is not quite ready yet but these guys have some great gear from europe, asia and Oz. I suppose a phonecall couldnt hurt to see what they could do for you. They are fantastic people and a real part of the psy community over here.

My mate Tony has had a shop in Brum for a few years now and has recently started selling online.
He stocks fairtrade clothing, tie-dye, bags, rugs, drums & didges - all sorts of lovely stuff, take a peek:

http://www.hippyboho.co.uk/

There is some really nice stuff in there, nice earthy colours. I'm a bit picky when it comes to hippy gear, I don't like stuff which is too outlandish, I like stuff which is modest but which still has that wholesome, hand made feel about it.

Some nice men's jackets and women's tops. I reckon my other half would like it too, she's no hippy but appreciates nice stuff :Wink3:

banner.png

www.freakbazaar.com - We care about your originality!
www.freakbazaar.com - is stylish clothes from progressive European designers. It is shop for those who wants to be allocated and underline the individuality. We watch a current of a fashion and change of its tendencies.
Happy shopping at Freak Bazaar!

You can buy from us on Ebay: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/startessashop

************** << StarTessa >> **************

We have been trading for a while in Camden and festivals. By now, most London psy- trance lovers - should have found us.

We sell psy - trance cd's - specializing in Progressive - at a VERY nice price.
We have an amazing and unique selection of clothing - boys and girls.
and a great range of accessories..

And we there 7 days a week...!

Hope to see you @ Startessa
Unit 522
Stables market
Camden - London

For further information don't hesitate to contact us: Startessa@htomail.com

Back