OOGA BOOGA baby!!!!!!

Dez

OOGA BOOGA MAN
Hi all,

So if this is where you make yourself known:

I am a DJ for a few years and have been making/producing noise for a short time. I play out funky but dark and relatively fast sounds ranging from NRS to Scorb and GOW to Twisted System. I put my energy into dancing (visually with dream catcher on stick) aswell as DJing when performing. I focus on the shamanic aspects of psy rave and have written an article for Shangri La La on this and presented 'the Psychedelic Shinanigans Radio Show' (OOA BOOGA) just before the psy forum started their own brilliant creation (respect). I promote the night OOGA BOOGA and have played for 180 degrees, Party Possible, Psy cookie, Midsommers wet dream, Elf Ritual, Psy nature, resident for Indica and more ( based in Brighton) and am in the process of releasing an album under OOGA BOOGA RECORDS an outburst from OOGA BOOGA PRODUCTIONS LTD. called 'Shamanic Aspirations'. As well as promoting music i would like to help promote psychedelic artists and poets etc to put forward there work in the booklet accompanying the album. Also OBPL is working in film.

I am always available to consider a booking you will not be disappointed unless you are a true "progressive" or "cheese please"

Thankyou for your time; I hope to give you some of mine

OM NAMA SHIVA I BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!!

love

Dez x (tel: 07999642144 email oogaboogaproductions@yahoo.com)

jackus

headancer of mothership
Hi Dez

Are you gracing the fieldsof Shamania this year?

jackie