ORION - electric behaviour

Reaction score
wow i'm sitting here cheekily listening during my lunch mmmmmmmmmm

if you like orion you should like it very much!!!! if you dont - there's less of those note changes in the bass lines that can be a bit annoying and lots of extra trippiness and hidden layers!!

alien project rmx ner but no surprises there

altogether it's allowing me to shut my eyes and imagine the force of the sun and a walls of speakers approaching!!!!!!!

summer outdoor music yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! can't wait for the :shrooms: effect on this :Smile3: :dancey:

:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

ooo and ps one of the tracks 4/5 has the coolest blibbley ching ching ching goblin noise used in the previous alien project cd!!!! (not the last one the one from 2002) :lol:

Yeah I'm digging this Been listening lots at home last nite, Obviously You can still tell its Orion, But wow man this has sooo many layers... like you say m8!!

Its has like so much depth, little layers, noises and loops your head can just get lost in a small element of the whole track...

And Mr Boreli must be the best programmer of little hooky tribal drum loop things, they are amazin.. So catchy.

Totally agree, There are loads of Samples nicked from Alien Projects akai sampler, you know the ones which have been on 90% of all Alien Project choons like "Houdini" said by the jawas in Star Wars! If you know Ari Aliens stuff you will spot them a mile off...

Even though they are selling us the same samples again, Orion has twisted them and they fit and kinda add to it all....

Top Album! The basslines etc sound very Orion, but each track has so much work , a deep winner for me for sure! proper artist album for the summer. Go Buy It :Smile3:

uh-huh

powerful but not over-powering. allows you to drift off and dream whilst dancing. like it :?

yep its another nice Cd from Mr Boreli :O)
ive only recently re-discovered "artificial frequencys" from last year..

Just got it today woohoo :Smile3:

Track 1, 2, 8 and 9 do it for me. The whole album was spoilt by track 6's vocal tho. Some good tunage still!

Red five said:
thought it would be a bit lady like for you arv... :Wink3:
As stated many times before, I try not to restrict my tastes in psychedelia :Wink3: Need some quality morning stuff anyway, and Orion usually delivers the goods :Smile3:

Listening to it now and lovin it! cant pick a fave at the mo....but most are pretty god damn tasty. You can defo hear the usual Orion sound but so much more has been added since the last album and the Crunchy Punch collaboration........big thumbs up to Mr Borelli

goa_kev said:
The whole album was spoilt by track 6's vocal tho

I'm sorry Kev but to say the whole album is spoilt by 2 quirky insertions of 'Everybody dance now' is just plain silly

Red five said:
bah. it's the bst track on the album...thats if you were into acid house ....

I with Red Five on this one, just cranked track 6 up to the max, "everybody dance now"

Jon Kenobi said:
I'm sorry Kev but to say the whole album is spoilt by 2 quirky insertions of 'Everybody dance now' is just plain silly
Yea fair point Jon, my generalistion was certainly sweeped. I'd have to replace your 'quirky' with 'completely pointless' tho :p
Albums pretty good but maybe not what im into at the moment. Gimme more releases from Psytropic Records please! :Grin:

Back