ORION - 'futuristic poetry' confused

Reaction score
well having been told by sandra the new orion is in i have now ended up with some Avartar Records cd of orion with mino on my desk :?

does anyone know what this is?? (before i open it!!)

i wanted ELECTRIC BEHAVIOUR CD - ORION on SOLSTICE WORLd :sob:

avartar records??? que!?

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
it's the 1st ever orion album, and it beats the shit out of anything that either of them have done since :Smile3: it could end up being a happy accident :Wink3:

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
'Tis very good, used to play a few tracks of this back in the day :Wink3:

damion

Pound Shop Alex Petridis
Reaction score
what in tintern abbey are you talking about?
listened to it on ipod the other day, thought "brilliant!" someone's doing something original!!! then realised it was from 97 (i think)

duffer

psychedelVic

(~'~)
Reaction score
it's fantastic* cd, electric behaviour. right from the start :Wink3: highest quality mind bending-summery anthems (nice ambient track too). not really breaking the mould or experimental but typical orion (shades of ari too?) delivering consistently top notch psychedelic tracks.

wanna hear trax on a rig now!! :?

* didn't really like 2 & 3 though

Geoff3

Direct DJ
Reaction score
psychedelvic said:
it's fantastic* cd, electric behaviour. right from the start :Wink3: highest quality mind bending-summery anthems (nice ambient track too). not really breaking the mould or experimental but typical orion (shades of ari too?) delivering consistently top notch psychedelic tracks.

wanna hear trax on a rig now!! :?

* didn't really like 2 & 3 though

Nice one Vic, You lucky bugger, youv'e got the Electric Behaviour CD already!! Where did ya get it from Dude, ((Salivates))

psychedelVic

(~'~)
Reaction score
Thanks geoff. I had a house party last saturday and it was given to me as a gift. I spend hundreds of £ on psy music per year and am not a "download cheat". I did however accept the gift graciously :Wink3:

see ya'll at GLADE

jamez_23

Blah
Reaction score
its a great album ....... a bit old mind .... but great non the less !

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
canyouhearthegoblins said:
yep agreed, was v impressed considering it's from 1997!!!!
(when, lurk, i innocently wished for nothing more than a new pair of jodphurs :Grin:)

"considering" !?!?! :blink:

it's very good because it was made in 1997. you, ms goblins, clearly weren't educated properly :p

and there's nothing innocent about wishing for a new pair of jodphurs :Wink3:

Reaction score
sorry considering was the wrong word - it sounds very well produced and polished and un goa compared to other stuff from them

*awaits beating at the weekend* :lol1: :runsmile: tee heheheheheeeeeeee!!!!!