ORION - 'futuristic poetry' confused

Reaction score
well having been told by sandra the new orion is in i have now ended up with some Avartar Records cd of orion with mino on my desk :?

does anyone know what this is?? (before i open it!!)

i wanted ELECTRIC BEHAVIOUR CD - ORION on SOLSTICE WORLd :sob:

avartar records??? que!?

it's the 1st ever orion album, and it beats the shit out of anything that either of them have done since :Smile3: it could end up being a happy accident :Wink3:

'Tis very good, used to play a few tracks of this back in the day :Wink3:

listened to it on ipod the other day, thought "brilliant!" someone's doing something original!!! then realised it was from 97 (i think)

duffer

it's fantastic* cd, electric behaviour. right from the start :Wink3: highest quality mind bending-summery anthems (nice ambient track too). not really breaking the mould or experimental but typical orion (shades of ari too?) delivering consistently top notch psychedelic tracks.

wanna hear trax on a rig now!! :?

* didn't really like 2 & 3 though

psychedelvic said:
it's fantastic* cd, electric behaviour. right from the start :Wink3: highest quality mind bending-summery anthems (nice ambient track too). not really breaking the mould or experimental but typical orion (shades of ari too?) delivering consistently top notch psychedelic tracks.

wanna hear trax on a rig now!! :?

* didn't really like 2 & 3 though

Nice one Vic, You lucky bugger, youv'e got the Electric Behaviour CD already!! Where did ya get it from Dude, ((Salivates))

Thanks geoff. I had a house party last saturday and it was given to me as a gift. I spend hundreds of £ on psy music per year and am not a "download cheat". I did however accept the gift graciously :Wink3:

see ya'll at GLADE

its a great album ....... a bit old mind .... but great non the less !

canyouhearthegoblins said:
yep agreed, was v impressed considering it's from 1997!!!!
(when, lurk, i innocently wished for nothing more than a new pair of jodphurs :Grin:)

"considering" !?!?! :blink:

it's very good because it was made in 1997. you, ms goblins, clearly weren't educated properly :p

and there's nothing innocent about wishing for a new pair of jodphurs :Wink3:

sorry considering was the wrong word - it sounds very well produced and polished and un goa compared to other stuff from them

*awaits beating at the weekend* :lol1: :runsmile: tee heheheheheeeeeeee!!!!!

Back