2 BRICKS N STONES
3 ELECTROCUTE
4 KONG-FUSION
5 CONNECT IT
6 YUGI
7 FUNKY-FIVE
8 THIS GOES BACK
9 JAW CONTROL

Yesh yesh yesh, i know another Iboga release, but i just can't get enough of anything from this label.

Oryx - oliver bierlich's new album as Oryx, having never had a copy of "on the run" i wasn't sure what to expect, although was definatly hoping for some typical reefer decree stylie sounds, and thats exactly what you get :Smile3:

Not going to do an official review, as i don't really know what i am talking about, only had this album for a few days and so far i cannot take it out of my cd player, so much so infact that just writing this has made me want to play it agian.

Have really enjoyed tracks 2,3,5,7(reminds me of some kind of dubby marley tune)

Track 9 is a quite nice chilled track to finish off, what i think is a very enjoyable album.

Go get it !!!!! :Wink3:

Checked the samples; *nice*!
Def going for that!
At the mo am warming up with repeated spins of on the run and reefer!

this album is alright, but it is not amazing imo.. some of the material is a little weak, and whilst very well produced as a whole there are melodies and ideas in a few of the tunes that coulda been better.. especially when you consdier some of the material this artist has released before..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wickedwicki @ Feb 17 2004, 01:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Dane Power!!!
Wicked album I think, but then Im always supportive of a fellow countryman!
:hehe: [/quote:63ebdf640c]
Not a fellow countryman but a bliss into my ears!
Loving it! :smoke:

Back