ott tribute page

we love to stalk you ott!

because you are the best!

you are the loveliest!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

i've got video footage of me and ott dancing together at the march tribe of frog do an it's very funny,come to think of it he is very funny,makes great music,talks straight up,great for staking at 3 in the morning,come on guys lets trash his flat
love 2 the ott-monster xx;O>

He poos in his van :unsure:

he's a cheeky chappy. he said the word 'bum'.......i didnt know where to look :o

indiska said:
he's a cheeky chappy. he said the word 'bum'.......i didnt know where to look :o

He is you know... I have proof:

IMGP0803_small.jpg

Look at those cheeks :Wink3: Definitely cheeky.... And you see where he's sitting? That's where he poos :P

:Grin: we love otty-tot :wow: we love otty-tot :punk: :peace: :jump: :sun:

ott had a spot.
the spot was bothering ott.
ott popped the spot.
and thot was the end of thot.

:P spotty ott :?

ott smoked pot.
he smoked pot a lot.
the pot toasted ott.
so now he don't smoke pot. :smokingr: :no:

:bananada: potty ott :hehe:

:? :?

Does that mean I am famous too ? I mean being in the picture n all :wow:

Had no idea I could be this lucky!
:runsmile:

Believe me LiLo, the celebrity rollercoaster has only just begun :Wink3: Pretty soon we'll be supping champers in a limo :drinking:

fook me, spent the whole of samothraki last year trying to find a set in the chill out which didn't have one of his tunes in it and now, just when you think your safe...he's all over this bloomin forum. i mean i ask you - smoked glass and chrome four times a day when all you want is a warm salad and stale chip butty....

(fair play the tunes are quite good though :Wink3:

He Sounds a little like the Psy-William orbit.....he'll be working with madonna before you know it :Grin: hehe

Back