Overslept and late for work today!

soliptic

whirling mathematician
because I was up til 5:30am last night making goa...

That hasn't happened for nearly 2 years...

Christ, it's good to be back.

:irofl:

O

Ott^

Well done mate.

Next stop - "sack - dole - studio hermit" - good luck.

:Smile3:

nomis

bumbalumba cruiser
just finishing my exams theese days... ahhh i look forward to have time to dig that hole again :Grin: .. lets hear what came out of your night session :ismile:

soliptic

whirling mathematician
Thanks Ott :Wink3:

Life moves in cycles I think, I did the "dole/studio hermit" thing pretty thoroughly 3 years ago. Wasn't anticipating a return tho - the dole people are awful. Bring back the days where you aspiring musos could happily sign on for 20 years without being forced into, you know, jobseeking.

Nomis - nearly finished now... Did a draft mix last night and all is looking good... Tonight I just have to add the odd reverse cymbal whooshy type noise here and there, compress a few dynamically errant noises I noticed in my draft mixdown, finalise my levels, mixdown, 'master', mp3ise, etc... Hopefully have it tomorrow! (Unless I get carried away and decide to mix it in sub groups through analogue mixer/compressors in which case next week!)

(jack)

I was similarly up all night making death-step.

I need more inspiration at the moment, but the acres of shit tunes I'm making are all learning I'd say.

squinkysaurus

Mmmemmber
(jack) said:
I was similarly up all night making death-step.

I need more inspiration at the moment, but the acres of shit tunes I'm making are all learning I'd say.

:ibiggrin: *gets all overexcited*....death-step??