Owling with laughter

actual music lover

Platypus -> soul singer?
Reaction score
:irofl: Hey folks,
I'm new to this forum, just started a discussion in the general discussion room which seems to have started a storm!

Oops!

Anyway, hope to have some fun here.......:iwink:

oh dont worry - hissy fits come as standard round here

Why thank you miszt, crisps, and dave arc i!
I am beginning to tolerate this psy trance a little more, and will try the next synergy project as my initiation to the psy-scene!
Apparently there is live music in different rooms, so i could stay there if it all becomes too much.

actual music lover said:
Why thank you miszt, crisps, and dave arc i!
I am beginning to tolerate this psy trance a little more, and will try the next synergy project as my initiation to the psy-scene!
Apparently there is live music in different rooms, so i could stay there if it all becomes too much.

sure is man, Synergys one of (maybe the) best partiez around, espcially for diversity in music! :dancey:

have you delved into any other forms of dance music/electronic music? theres allot around that have a very diffrent feel...eg Drum and Bass, Breakbeat, Tekno, Epic/Ephoric, House, Hardcore (doubt you will like that really lol..but maybe!)...all worth trying out, and have diffrent ways of bringing across the energy.... http://digitallyimported.com has lots of 24 hour music channels dedicated to those types if you wana try them out :iyes:

Back