Ozrication

psibaduh

sploosh
Reaction score
Easy,
was wondering if some Ozric Tentacles lovers could point me in the way of their favourite tunes. Looking for new stuff but so much of it (already have Erpland, Swirly Termination and Pungent Effulgent). My fav tune btw is Kick 98 (or Kick Muck), sweet Jebus that is liquid goodness.

Also, anyone who hasn't heard OT's electronic 'Floating Seeds Remixed' should go and buy it right now. Pteranodon, Neurochasm and Sploosh (remixed by Hallucinogen, Sparky Lightbourne Burger and Youth and Simon's Hydroponic Decimation respectively) come highly recommended.

:Smile3:

digifrog

Photography mad.
Reaction score
psibaduh said:
Easy,
was wondering if some Ozric Tentacles lovers could point me in the way of their favourite tunes. Looking for new stuff but so much of it (already have Erpland, Swirly Termination and Pungent Effulgent). My fav tune btw is Kick 98 (or Kick Muck), sweet Jebus that is liquid goodness.

Also, anyone who hasn't heard OT's electronic 'Floating Seeds Remixed' should go and buy it right now. Pteranodon, Neurochasm and Sploosh (remixed by Hallucinogen, Sparky Lightbourne Burger and Youth and Simon's Hydroponic Decimation respectively) come highly recommended.

:Smile3:

Oh without doubt and in my own opinion , the best Ozric tunes are......

Waterfall City, Spiralmind & Afroclonk to name just a few.

Full Lotus

Hob Nob King
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Dissolution is a top tune, as is Kick Muck. One of my favourites is Sploosh from the Strangeitude album. The first 6 albums (Before Erpland) are also essential imho Enjoy :Smile3:

psibaduh

sploosh
Reaction score
thanks peeps, havent heard the original sploosh or afroclonk. i shall check out waterfall city and spiral mind too.

yeah, after kick 98 dissolution and ayurvedic are joint second for me.

all the times i listen to ozric and i still cant answer the fundamental question: how can they be so good?!

ozricAL

Reaction score
Waterfall Cities has 'Spiralmind' which is an amazing track! Also, 'Waterfall City'.

digifrog

Photography mad.
Reaction score
psibaduh said:
thanks peeps, havent heard the original sploosh or afroclonk. i shall check out waterfall city and spiral mind too.

yeah, after kick 98 dissolution and ayurvedic are joint second for me.

all the times i listen to ozric and i still cant answer the fundamental question: how can they be so good?!

Yep. I have some 21 Ozric CD's,.... (I gave the live ones a miss tho), I got very miffed though when I joined the 'supposed' fan club in 2001, at a fee of £20. (for which I recieved a couple of stickers, a one track CD and a newsletter) With the promise of frequent news letters etc. This was ages ago and since have recieved nothing. On this point I lost a quite a lot of respect for the band. :Sad: However, musically they will always astound me. :Smile3:
Please do not forget to mention Nodens Ictus' Spacelines album (Ozrics in chill mode). Qualiity !

6, 24 Lotus

swirly termination, pyramideon ep, the hidden step, waterfall cities

it's all good man, i fucking LOVE the ozrics