[PARTY ENTERTAINMENT] Fire Poi

Utility_Stick

Senior Fucking Member
Reaction score
My boyfriend Matt is pretty bloody good at Fire Poi and is happy to perform at parties/private functions, rates are...

£15 + travel costs = a bottle worth (1000ml) of parrafin useage (thats about 6 spinning sessions, maybe slightly more, each lasting 2-4 minutes)

And I'm guessing +£8 for every extra bottle of parrafin you want spun.

As you can probably tell this entertainment is really only suitable for night time parties and events....he has done it at a few beach parties and it went down a treat :rolleyes:

PM me for details.

PICTURES

poi10.jpg
poi9.jpg
poi8.jpg
poi6.jpg

put people do that for fun at partys dont thay not to get payed

Yeah parties held by their friends and people they know....

not random private events?

he did it for free at a wedding once i believe, but er had to stop when drunken 'geezers' started cornering him about having a go :runaway:

Helloooo, i'm pat, i'm from faversham and i spin fire,

I'm curious who is the matt geeza, does i know him? (i is da geeza who is usually doing the jugglin' whatknot...

If he's free on tuesdays send him down to the Neptune at aboot 7, the Kent circus school all meet up down there and spin fire:Smile3:

pat keech

megafish said:
Helloooo, i'm pat, i'm from faversham and i spin fire,

I'm curious who is the matt geeza, does i know him? (i is da geeza who is usually doing the jugglin' whatknot...

If he's free on tuesdays send him down to the Neptune at aboot 7, the Kent circus school all meet up down there and spin fire:Smile3:

pat keech

please can you PM me a contact email or number, thanks :silly:

Back