PC projectors

mr_cool

~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
i know fuck all about projectors and i was hoping to get a reasonable one for my computer
if anyone knows anywhere where i could get one thats not too pricey please please please pm me
its quite important
cheers

Goz

Psy-Richard
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I always worry about such thigns on e-bay. If its an LCD projector you need to watch for "dead pixels" as well. Most people don't advertise how many dead pixels they have on the projector so you could quite easily get screwed over. As such id recommend buying a new one ...

What do you want the projector for? How much do you have to spend?

New projectors

mr_cool

~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Goz @ Jan 11 2004, 10:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

What do you want the projector for? How much do you have to spend?
[/quote:7b0fadeb1f]
a bit of VJing and for watching DVDs

BluePsy

R.T.F.M.
Reaction score
You could try posting on vjforums. Here is a link to gear exchange forum: http://www.vjforums.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=15
If your doing some VJing you dont realy want to go lower than 2000 lumens as ambient light from club lighting can bleech the image on the screen. Mind you when we started we were using a 700 lumen beamer but that Im sooooo glad thats not the case any more. :lol:
Good luck :thumb:
Oh yeah... make sure you get a good screen as well. One that won't glow under UV and thats slightly reflective is best. This can make all the difference.