PC store links

onestone

Reaction score
I need some links for on-line pc stores. Checked the links section but nought there. If I get enough on this thread I shall post them to the links section.

Ta

whitedog

Lunar SeeD
Reaction score
i have two favourites:
www.komplett.co.uk = cheap, good range of stock, fast delivery, easy to deal with. They seem to keep more stock than most, so it can be a good place to find older parts, as well.
www.dabs.com = cheap-ish, good range of stock, generally have what you need, but can be hard to get good service when something isn't right.

onestone

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I shall combine them with whatever I have and put them in the links section.

BTW, I didn't say that I'm looking for a hard drive and a dvd writer.

evilwill

definitely
Reaction score
i've always used www.novatech.co.uk, they're cheap and they replace / refund stuff if it doesn't work without any hassle (which can be important if you're buying stuff like hard drives mail order...)

onestone

Reaction score
I am mighty pissed off. I took your links put them all together with mine and posted them in the "useful links/music production" section and they disappeared. I've now done it again - see how long they stay there this time.

Anyway, I ended up using good old dabs. Best price and they're already on the way.

Thanks again