Peace project update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marius

Banned
Reaction score
The peace project is all about the artist's(music) the people and the drug's.

You will not hear V/A albulm's on the peace project's pirate internet radio station!

You will only hear artist's production's!

The fetured artist's are

Aerospace

Ananda Shake

Igneous

Opposite8

Tactic Mind

Highcosmos

Audiotec

Loopus In Fabula

Mindelight

Sonic Cube

Perfect Stranger

Filteria

Cycle Sphere

Dark Nebula

Flowjob

Hydraglyph

Kemic Al

Reefer Decree

S-Range

Twisted System

Vaishiyas

Nocturna

Nuclear Ramjet

Shift

GMS

Shift

Tron

Claw vs Paranoize

Cosmo

Highko

Brethren

Drumatik

Nukular

Sync

Ferbi Boys

Dari Sana

%100 PIRATE!

FREE!

YOU CANOT RECORD SO IF YOU DIG,YOU GO AND BUY!

IF YOUR LOW ON MONEY ENJOY!

:smoke1: THE PEACE PROJECT'S 24/7 INTERNET RADIO STATION'S PLAY LIST IS MADE UP FOR THE CANNABIS COMUNITY!.

SO IF YOUR NOT LISTENING TO THE LATEST PSY TRANCE RELEASES FOR 2006 YOU WILL BE CHILLING TO THE VERY BEST IN WORLD MUSIC/AMBIENT/TRIP HOP ECT,ALL CHILLED OUT AND FUNKY!.

THE PEACE PROJECT'S PLAY LIST IS NOT CREATED TO SELL MUSIC!.

MORE SOON

:clubjump:

Marius

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for creating this issue dudes. Thank's!.

This issue will come under the rules for the peace project.

:gr1n: Natural stimulent's are not bad there is proof of that all over the place,tabbaco(natural) is not bad for you if you know the fact's and clear you body(lotus leaves) from toxin's every few week's.Amsterdam has been selling mushroom's(mescaline) and cabbabis to there citizen's for year's and year's because there scientist's have researched drug's and made it legal because there is no reason why it should not be legal.The people of Amsterdam don't even drink and if they do it's half pint's.They don't serve beer in pint's in Amsterdam.

Drug's are a TABOO for many people!.

There has been a recent study done on American indian's who take mescaline(natural) on a regular basis and they can't find any problem's with there brain or body.Mescaline is a natural compound found threw out nature all over the world and is not bad for you!.So if you have liquid or mushroom's take it!.Cannabis has small amount's of mescaline.

LSD is bad for you it has been proven from day one,stay natural!.

Have you read about what the CIA did to the youth in the 60's and 70's with LSD?.

Cannabis has hundred's of natural chemical's that heal the body,proven!.You can't heal from cannabis if you smoke it because all the chemical's get heated away!.Cannabis also cures asma and hay fever if you eat it.

Every prophet used cannabis!,Mohhamed used cannabis!.

There are many benifit's from eating hash.

1.Cheap!!!!!!!!.
2.Doesn't damage the lung's(American tabbaco laced with chemical's) or body when eaten!.Proven !!!!!
3.When you do get high off eaten hash it last's for hour's and hour's and hour's,depending on your tolirence to cannabis which changes greatly from person to person, you will only need about 2 to 3 biscuit's a day.Your energy and health will increase as you eat hash, don't smoke American tabbaco like Royal's and B&H.Smoke natural tabacco like Hamlet aromatic cigar's.Even roll up tabbaco has chemical's in it but i don't blame you for smoking that because it's cheap and not as bad as B&H ect.

Try this you will be happy and you will save money and your lung's.

HIGHT TOLERENCE

If you don't have an issue with cannabis(meaning doesn't make you paranoid.)

1.Get one 1/8 (3.5 grams) of hash.
2.One Box of Scooby Doo biscuit mix from the local and empty into a bowl.
3.Burn down the hash into as many crumb's as possible and mix into the powdered biscuit mix.
4.Add water and stir with a spoon until pasty.
5.Then add flour until you get a nice ball you can put on a flat surface.
6.Use a rolling pin and biscuit cutter that comes with the box and create 20 biscuit's and bake.

YOU NEED TO WAIT A MINIMUM OF 2 HOUR'S FOR EACH BISCUIT TO TAKE EFFECT!

IF YOU OVER DOSE ON HASH YOU WON'T ENJOY IT(Freak out!)!

You will find you will eat one for breakfast,one for lunch and one for dinner and a few in between depending on what your doing.There are chav's who say hash is dirty show's how much they know!.Hash is a %100 extraction of all the chemical's and compound's(Both very good for you) in the plant and all you have left is the fiber's whitch can be used for everything from clothes to bio mass.

America the pagan empire(now broken) made our best natural resource a crime.If your interested in cannabis read Martin Booth's book on cannabis.

LOW TOLERENCE

I have a low tolerince to cabbabis,if i get a strong dose i feel as if my house is going to fall on me and it's the end of the world.

If you find you have a low tolerence(freak out!) to cannabis roll the mixture as flat as you can and create 50 biscuit's.The amount of hash in the biscuit isn't even enough to roll 1/4 of a joint.

Eat one and wait 3 hour's!.Every human is different and have different tolirence level's because of our gene's.I can snort an half ounce of cocain in one night.Peope just stare and make comment's like 'Your going to have a heart attack!'.

:ibiggrin: Marius "What?". I love cocaine(natural) and can snort it for day's and im still here!

If you people find there something missing it's American tabbaco!.

And now onto the issue we all love and that is XTC!.

3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine is not bad for you!,it's proven!.

Pillz are bad for you!,proven!.

All 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine does is create a chemical reaction in the brain that releases chemical's in the brain like serotonin.

Serotonin is replaced naturaly by the brain and even more so if you have a healthy life style by eating lot's of fruit and veg!.Bannanas replace serotonin,FACT!.

So eat bannanas before the party and when you get home!.Most of you British can't even stand the look of fruit,shamefull!.

Drinking shot's of alcohol is milion's times worse for your body than a few small doses of MDNA.

Drug's at the peace project will be cheap and easy to find,liquid is cheap(very) and so is 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine,it's cost's pee nut's(£20) to make!.The drug's are on there way from South Africa and India and are very cheap.

I do know some old school chav's up the road from me who deal in liquid and mdna but there greedy idiot's and a complete insult who have a 'Everybody look at me i sell drug's and think im something special' attitude when they sell fu*k all and only to friend's they have known for 20 year's,i have no time for them!.They sit on ton's of the stuff and can't sell it asking for prices prices higher than cocaine(cocaine £300 ounce).These are the people who go to party's with a fat wrap with there ego's and stand doing nothing while were looking for drug's to buy from anyone other than some London drum and base chav ripping everyone off.

You walk up to these pathetic loser's and say politely 'Excuse me do you know anybody with drug's' and what do they say?, "No!" with all there attitude thinking there something special.And if they do sell it £20 for a few crum's.These are the people who charge people hundred's of pound's for liquid and MDNA when they don't even have to worry about thing's like paying the rent and putting food on the table!,the peace project know's every single one of them!.I've had a few dealing's with these c*nt's and have no time for them.They will be showed the finger by us and that is me walking them to there car's and going

"Right f*ck off this is a private party"!.

There will be people at the peace project who will very gadly supply you with want you want for a very very very small price with only a smile on there faces!.

RULE'S OF THE PEACE PROJECT

1.RIGHT OF ADMISSION RESERVED(We know who you are and who's who!)
2.HASH ONLY!.
3.LIQUID OR MUSHROOM'S ONLY. NO LSD!
4.3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine ONLY. NO PILL'S!

You will like this web site

http://www.erowid.org/

The peace project's pirate internet station is in Bracknell!.The same place everyone is seeing UFO's

http://www.ufostoday.com/2005/07/another-ufo-flies-over-town.html

:clubjump:

Marius or BzzzzzzT the choice is your's.

There will be an update on my last post in the general area

xylia

joumaskuldmyhondkleingeld
Reaction score
I can snort an half ounce of cocain in one night.

:o jeez louise! :runsmile: do you have a nose left?!

dude seriously..... go read erowid again and please for your own mental and physical health don't ever shnarf that much coke in a night :no: better yet just lay off the stuff alltogether

Marius

Banned
Reaction score
That Daniela girl from East ender's snorted about a cup of tea full(30+ grams) a day for year's!

Cocaine is all natural my friend!

D

dave arc-i

Marius said:
That Daniela girl from East ender's snorted about a cup of tea full(30+ grams) a day for year's!

and got a steel plate in her nose for her trouble - thats not natural is it?

Marius said:
Cocaine is all natural my friend!

does that include the hydrochloric acid part of it too - the part that caused the above in the first quoted reply? the reason cocaine is properly known as cocaine hydrochloride?

now *peace party*

Marius said:
I've had a few dealing's with these c*nt's and have no time for them.

They will be showed the finger by us

"Right f*ck off this is a private party"!.

yup peaceful i reckon

Marius

Banned
Reaction score
If you abuse anything it will poison you!.

If you drink to much it wil kill you!

If you eat to much it will kill you!

Even if you drink to much water it will kill you!.

A very good cocaine session every now and again will never kill me or damage my body!

The human body is a very robust piece of meat just look at cancer treatment!.They blast you with radiation and put extremely toxic chemical's in you blood and you still recover!.Did you know olives fight cancer?.

Eat lot's of olives!

Dj BzzzzzzT

Marius

Banned
Reaction score
You can only achieve mental health threw happyness,exercise and !HEALTHY EATING! like bananas. Having a lover help's!.

Your health effect's everything you do,your health(energy) even effect's your every day mood and sex lives!.

Sel your car's and start walking!.

Monkey Do

#1 Internet Toughguy
Reaction score
I'm touching myself as I write this post.
Marius said:
The peace project's pirate internet station is in Bracknell!.The same place everyone is seeing UFO's

Ah Bracknell, that hotbed of psychedelic subculture. That explains a lot. Tell you what mate, when you realise that nobody outside of your house in Great Hollands can actually hear your stream give me a shout, I'll come and show you how to set up a network. I'm only down the road after all and to be honest it sounds like you are gonna need all the help you can get.

Marius

Banned
Reaction score
I Live In Forest Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The First Rule Of The Peace Project

1.Right Of Admission Reserved!

Mrlemon

Grumpy Midget
Reaction score
Marius said:
If you abuse anything it will poison you!.

Marius said:
A very good cocaine session every now and again will never kill me or damage my body!

:iconfused do you listen to yourself when you speak?....or well....read what you write in anycase?.....

Red five

jah mangled spanner
Reaction score
Marius said:
There are many eye's at the peace project and if i find out you Jew's and Jewish pagan's are lying to the artist's and thieving there money we won't suport you.It's simple suply and demand.When demand go's up the price comes down!.

At least we can string a fucking sentence together you fucking right wing freak.

shut up, no one cares you are talking out of your bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.