Peace to Psychedelic people

psyjonas

Junior Members
Reaction score
boas pessoal, sou novo por estes lados mas ja que tou por ca curtia ver se sou o unico tuga ou nao, digao alguma coisa :P

ja agora, sou de aveiro, estudante univercitario de Telecomunicacoes, 21 anos e adoro trance, mas por estes lados nao devo ser o unico

-----------------------------------------------------

hi people, i'm new in here but i expect to find lot of good people.
now about my serf

i'm from portugal - aveiro, 21 age, i'm student of univercity and i love psychedelic trance :Grin:

Welcome. Barclay and I drove to Portugal last summer for the Boom Festival. It was simply wonderful. Did you go?

Wendy

Wendy said:
Welcome. Barclay and I drove to Portugal last summer for the Boom Festival. It was simply wonderful. Did you go?

Wendy

i had loved if i could, but it was too expensive to me, i'm student and the money is short, but a friend told me that the party was a dream for her :Smile3:

other friend told me about a party that will happen in 18,19,20 and 21 of August, the "Freedom Festival", i thinking seriously in go to this party

psyjonas said:
Wendy said:

Wendy

i had loved if i could, but it was too expensive to me, i'm student and the money is short, but a friend told me that the party was a dream for her :Smile3:

other friend told me about a party that will happen in 18,19,20 and 21 of August, the "Freedom Festival", i thinking seriously in go to this party

Oh, that's a shame, but I guess there will be other festivals. Must admit that I found the heat and sun very intense. I'm a red head and had to wear a lot of sun block.

We found the prices in Portugal very reasonable and stayed in a lovely hotel before the festival and the night after we left before driving home.

Everyone was so friendly and polite too, even the police who stopped and checked Barclay's papers.

Hugs
Wendy

:welcome: Welcome to the forum!

:party2: One day, I shall visit Portugal...

:bananada: Will you be visiting the UK in the future?

:lolololo:

OGPete said:
:bananada: Will you be visiting the UK in the future?

:lolololo:

i want but i don't know when.

i never had get out of this country and i never flied, but i promiced to my self that i want to pass 2 year visiting all europe to learn its history and language

maybe UK it will be the first because the english is the only language that i know speak

but for know this is just a project.

Back