Peruvian Torch cactus incense 25 grammes for £15!

DoctorJon

NOT a doctor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've just bought a large bulk amount of peruvian torch cactus incense and as a result I am able to offer it at a substantial discount for all of you lovely cactus-kopfs out there. The material in question is the dried skins (the potent bit) of Trichocereus peruvianus and is of very high quality.

So there it is folks... dried cactus at less than half the going retail price while I still have stock. Most websites list this stuff at about £12.50 for 12.5 grammes or so. I am offering the same stuff for £15 per 25g or £40 per 100g.

P.M. me for more information!

Love and light,
Jon

generic

Junior Members
Reaction score
dude, ripping people off is not cool. www.mindzeyecreationz.com has 1kg of that stuff for about £60 or like 500g for £40. Maybe your in the wrong business? try slinging crack, that would seem to suit your style.

CariFairy

Now Less Confused
Reaction score
generic said:
dude, ripping people off is not cool. www.mindzeyecreationz.com has 1kg of that stuff for about £60 or like 500g for £40. Maybe your in the wrong business? try slinging crack, that would seem to suit your style.
Dude, canvassing/dissing on other peoples threads is NOT COOL.

If you think you have something worth offering then make your own thread.

From my experience Jon does nothing but straight, fair deals and by trying to blacken his name when you do not even know the man is distinctly unfair.

If you have a better offer, make your own thread.

John's "style" has nothing to do with crack - in my experience he is fair and very caring and watchful of what he is selling.

Cari

UVFi

Forum Member
Reaction score
can you give us an explanation of what it is jon

P

paranoidandroid

generic said:

erm how about not being a twat??? The Doc is known ofr not ripping people off and the way you post telling someone to try slinging crack? Maybe you should stop smoking it it....

DoctorJon

NOT a doctor
Reaction score
Jeez bloody hell cheers you guys for sticking up for me!

Firstly, it's not the same stuff. My cactus is dried skin pieces. The alkaloids concentrate in the skin and just underneath. It is advantageous for the skin to taste very bitter as it's the first thing an animal will taste when it bites in to the plant. Sacred Garden offers the dried, powdered pulp of the cactus with the skin removed. This will not be as potent.

Check out the trip report - http://www.mindzeyecreationz.com/trip_report.php

The dose of this stuff is 100 grammes per person! The dose for my stuff is 20-35g absolute maximum! I advise you to check your facts before making such acrid posts!

Here are some more sites selling cactus:

Site 25g 100g

Deva Ethnobotanicals £17.50 £45
Shamanica.com $32.50 $90
archaicherbs.com £15 £45
shamansden.com $19.99 (1oz) $54.99 (4oz)
laughterpromotions.com £14 (15g only) N/A

True I was aware that it was possible to buy cactus for about £175 or so a kg or so i thought. The true cost to me is somewhere between £120 and £300 a kilo, as I swapped it for big purple bastards. On the basis of this I think I was offering a fair price.

The cheapest stuff is usually just that - cheap. If you go around trying to get the cheapest legal highs you'll end up with the impression that all legal highs don't work.

Anyway, having checked a few more sites I see that the prices I quoted weren't perhaps as cheap as I'd thought. So 25g is now £12.50 and 100g is now £30.

I hope everyone's happy with that... :Smile3:

Peace

Oh and by the way the crack smoking comments reveal you to be about 15, so I definitely won't be sending you any cactus.

Gash

nonchi
Reaction score
lol i love it when someone makes it really obvious they're a twat

Gash

nonchi
Reaction score
generic said:

Hmmm... mindzeyecreations actually sells 1kg for $125 = ~£90. They don't sell it by the half kilo at all. So not only were you comparing two different products but you obviously didn't even check the very website which you used as your example. You took it upon yourself to attempt to slur my reputation based on what? I'm fascinated.

UVFi

Forum Member
Reaction score
hey jon, thanks for making that clear to us, will contact you xx

turkeyphant

http://turkeyphant.org/
Reaction score
DoctorJon said:
Anyway, having checked a few more sites I see that the prices I quoted weren't perhaps as cheap as I'd thought. So 25g is now £12.50 and 100g is now £30.

Sounds like an offer hard to refuse. Are these prices including postage and packing? I assume this stuff lasts pretty well if you keep it in a suitable container (I don't want to burn my incense all at once :ismile:Smile3: so I might stock up unless anyone wants to go halves with me (you know who you are).

Jon, you might want to check the latest currency rates though. $125 is ~£68 but that other site doesn't include shipping.

rcorlett

bob
Reaction score
bit of a fight here i see! can i join the fray? once doctorj has run out check my site, i've got plenty although it's powdered skins rather than pieces of skins

dreadmonkeyninjahenners

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
generic said:

tosspot go play in the motorway