~~~phase 2 (various)~~~

canyouhearthegoblins Jul 22, 2004

1. canyouhearthegoblins

canyouhearthegoblins jowjiii

Threads:
    1. brain xl - A great start (mack and the wrecked machines guy) – good intro, lovely sounding, slick, dancy, cheeky, and you can definitely hear gaby’s/gabe’s influence

2. species’ cheeky tune is very familiar and absolutely wicked! Heard in then liquid tent last weekend, it’s sure to get everyone grinding and smiling – it’s a wicked tune with a comedy element whilst still being serious

3. wrecked m – great to hear them again on etnicanet, sounded more like the old than the new spun – a beautiful track rising falling, building up and up and up yummy

4. pleiadiens rmxed by species – cant quite remember but good again, with almost a goa sounding layer at times, think I must have popped upstairs

5. unison – pan’s track is amazing – really really good nuff said, stomping rolling stunning bomb

6. etnica – show they are still streets ahead of the rest of the pack with this epic masterpiece, a tune that tells a story from beginning to end and shows just how god dam rude m and m’s music is…please god can they come back to London this winter *dribble* layers, noises, perfection, serious music from awesome musicians

7. I’m afraid for the last 3 tracks I was cooking…. droidlock – sounded pretty god damn good from the kitchen

8. strider - sounded like the least strong tune of the cd (but not weak by any means!)

9. otc – sounded like a funky more disco tune than the rest

:!: can’t encourage people enough to get their hands on this – etnicanet show once again that they are one of the only few truly serious labels out there and this will not disappoint – I’d honestly say I wanna play 7/9 tracks out – pretty damn high score!!!!!!!!!!! wax the dancefloor!!!!!!
    RUDENESS RUDENESS UTTER RUDENESS
    :wub:

2. goa_kev

goa_kev Forum Member

Threads:
    Phase 1 was excellent so I'm thinking Phase 2 will be equally good!
    Nice review Georgie.

3. Burt

Burt Forum Member

Threads:
    :jump: :Grin: :lol:

4. Harmony

Harmony Junior Members

Threads:
    No stereotypecasting here then!?

I couldn't be bothered to really listen to the CD coz I wasn't in the mood. Go buy it yourself already!

Bloody racket if you ask me... :lol1:

5. Crispy

Crispy Fried for too long

Threads:
    yay
    cant wait to listen to this later...
    nice reviewing skils dont ya know...!

:Grin:

6. zaban

zaban Junior Members

Threads:
    who needs raja ram's "rip-stonking, chillum tonking" reviewing skills when we have georgie!! :lol1:
    i have to agree... this comp is definitely worth the moona, going in my travel battle-case for sure.

:speaker:
    :goodthre:

7. Geoff3

Geoff3 Direct DJ

Threads:
    I Wanna hear Brain XL and Wrecked Machines, know this geeza is capable of loadz!! :Wink3:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice