PHASE 3 COMP BY PAN

Reaction score
hurrah!

porgie-phase3.JPG

cool, 2 tunes by compressor!
should be phat!

fromt the webiste MAN:
"
Phase III will be out the 20th of April, compiled by Max and Pan and will be featuring: Etnica, Unison, Species, Compressor, Biotonic, Shanty Matkin Feat. EROS, Prosper and more. Distributed by ARABESQUE Worldwide(except Japan) and SOLSTICE MUSIC (Japan only)."

Enjoying most of this comp....arrived this morning.....some pretty solid tracks.....X files rmx is pretty weak in my opinion Damion, would sit well on a Gatecrasher mix CD....and the less said about the Shanti Maitkin track the better, but the rest of the tracks stand well on their own each for individual reasons.
At the moment I'm really liking the Compressor vs Predator track, Prosper and a suprising offering from Biotonic (suprising taking into acount the lameness of some of Bio's recent offerings)

Just ordered this along with phase 2, only got phase 1 the other week and loved it. Hope for some more pulsing nasty shit!

i think the shanti one is alright, but then i liked the original electro track so i'm biased.

pleiadians track is nice as is 90% of the album

Biotonic still lame.

Red five said:
i think the shanti one is alright, but then i liked the original electro track so i'm biased.

pleiadians track is nice as is 90% of the album

Biotonic still lame.

yeah I'm liking the Pleiadians track too.....its gotta a strange off key melody that I'm sure I've heard in the past from a more commercial trance artist but not sure who......it works though.

still think the Biotonic track is way better than recent stuff...........(but still shit eh Paul hehehehe)

hmmm...this could be a first....i actually like most of the tracks...even biotonic is a grower...

yeeaaaaah....this is gonna get battered.

got a proper going over on the beaver this saturday...

Back