Pixel - Reality Strikes Back (Hommega)

lurk

Stunning Cunt
Reaction score
1 SMART PLANET (WITH SILENT SPHERE)
2 CHAOS REMIX (REMIX OF ASTRIX TOGETHER WITH WRECKED MACHINES)
3 FLIP THE SCRIPT
4 HAPPY LEPSIA (TOGETHER WITH INTELABEAM)
5 WILD & FRIENDLY (WITH DJ GOBLIN / PSYSEX)
6 REAL PIMP NEVER GETS CAUGHT (WITH WRECKED MACHINES)
7 TEDER BESEDER (LIVE MIX) (WITH SUB6)
8 IN THE SNOOZE
9 DISCO NECTION

I don't know about anyone else (supposedly out next week), but I'm as excited as a blind man in a fish factory about this release. I love everything from him that's been released before, and he totally rawked when I heard him play live earlier in the year. His sound is so crisp and powerful, and the subtlety of his composition is amazing too... not progressive, but definitely not too full on either. bring it on :Smile3:

awaiting samples to appear for this one :Smile3:

oooooh yes, I been getting me knickers in a twist over it, just got a feeling its going to have the right balance of phat funky and full on!! Goood Choice lurk! me cannae wait either dude! :Grin:

lurk said:
the subtlety of his composition is amazing too... not progressive, but definitely not too full on either.
That's exactly why I can't wait for this one! :Grin:

I've been waiting all year for this album, can't wait :wub: Just waiting for Wrecked Machines to release again and i'll be happy(which i hear may be on spun recs????)

just ordered that shiiit dont ya know!
oh i can hardly contain my excitement!!!
wooohooo

:jump:

hey thanks for posting that chris didn't realised it had landed in the UK...
my copy just got ordered at chaos :Wink3: just got to do some waiting now...

Lurk said:
I'm as excited as a blind man in a fish factory about this..

er.. think about that... :hehe:

:excessiv:

It's: "as excited as a blind lesbian in a fish factory"..

Crease me up..

:grandad:

lurk said:
His sound is so crisp and powerful, and the subtlety of his composition is amazing too... not progressive, but definitely not too full on either. bring it on :Smile3:

Well havin listened to it I think its safe to say that you have summed up the entire album perfectly without even listening to it Tom :P

Smooth groove that becomes chunky in places with hints of psychedelic tweekyness sprinkled on top for good measure...... :bananada:

Fave tracks so far 1, 2, 5 and 6

Breaks can be a bit long in places but all in all I got say its a nice album with differing sounds throughout.......always groovy though

I was at rainbow serpent festival earlier in the year, and he was the best live act there by a country mile. he played live after alien project and made ari stinker sound extremely pedestrian, and then, did exactly the same thing the following morning with their dj sets. mr stinker did not look best pleased.

the track i want more than any other at the moment (and have no chance of getting) is a remix of union jack - two full moons and a trout, which i think is by him. it was soooooooo good :sun:

lurk said:
the track i want more than any other at the moment (and have no chance of getting) is a remix of union jack - two full moons and a trout, which i think is by him. it was soooooooo good :sun:

TWO FULL MOONS AND A TROUT PIXEL REMIX!!!

sorry didn't mean to shout, but bloddy hell, that sounds class, I love the original of that tune, so much... Its one of my treasured slices of classic vinyl, One of the best things ever on Platipus, and so many different types of djs were into it from Darren Emerson to Tshyoshi Suzuki and Carl Cox.... I have a small box of classic vinyl and if the house is burning down, I can just grab the box of classics and run, Two full moons is definetly in there :Smile3:

Just got my copy of the Pixel CD thru the door, but had to go back to work after dinner, so going to check it this evening! roll on 5 'o clock :Wink3:

geoffwiffen said:
Just got my copy of the Pixel CD thru the door, but had to go back to work after dinner, so going to check it this evening! roll on 5 'o clock :Wink3:
Lucky man! I expect the usual spot on review! :Wink3:

goddamn financial constraints :crazy:

t'will be christmas before i can indulge meself in trance. know this is going to rock, i can't wait to hear this out and about

:bananada:

Back