pixie clothes

miss mushy

Junior Members
Reaction score
can any of you lovely ladies help me i want to purchase some pixie attire
where should i be looking??????

those are lovely but....more for going out, im looking for day to day wear.
nice earthy colours, natural fabrics, long pointy pixy hoods

I don''t actually have anything to add to this thread, I just wanted my sig on it.

That's it, cheers.

ultraviolet22 said:
Ooo...you should never confuse a Pixie with a faery! Could be dangerous :unsure:
:Wink3:

I totally agree with this fact, and I know Pixie Stardust would too!

On the subject of the actual clothes, what exactly are u looking for coz I make clothes from time to time and have just made myself a long pixie coat :Grin:

ooh psy acid fairy,

what clothes you making ? i love that skirt ive seen you out in ( got rainbow on the bottom of it )

love to see pic of your coat, sounds lovely :Smile3:

any more stuff for sale? need clothes hehe

J x

psychedelic_acid_fairy said:
ultraviolet22 said:
Ooo...you should never confuse a Pixie with a faery! Could be dangerous :unsure:

On the subject of the actual clothes, what exactly are u looking for coz I make clothes from time to time and have just made myself a long pixie coat :Grin:

You promised me a look at this coat at planet shroom.....c'mon, reveal all :Grin:

Hehe, sorry Em! Im in Bristol on Friday if ur around?

Links for pics of pixie coat below, tho the quality's crap due to bad light :Sad:

Jo, atm Im making a dark fairy (Halloween) costume: black ragged edge skirt with UV pink swirls, a black cloak and a pink corset style top with black medieval style sleeves. Aaah, I love making clothes :Grin:

miss mushy: if there's anything specific u want, PM me and I'll see what i can do?

http://psy-forum.co.uk/psyforum/files/pixie_coat.jpg

http://psy-forum.co.uk/psyforum/files/pixie_coat_hood.jpg

ultraviolet22 said:

I agree 100%, although i love my faery friend to bits we are two seperate magical folk :Grin:

but we do rock

hehehehehe :Grin:

i want one! :rolleyes:

Estelle its brilliant!! Where will you be for halloween?? can't wait to see pics of yer halloween fairy!!! :wub:

Helloooo! im Adam's girlfriend (Eleanor) if you like i would be glad to make you something, just pn adam with details of what you want and your dress size. Or alternatively check out Uttam clothing, they sometimes do hoodies with pixie hoods and flared sleeves. go to http://www.sunrisedirect.co.uk they should have them in green, brown and black. :wizard1:

oOemmaOo said:
Estelle its brilliant!! Where will you be for halloween?? can't wait to see pics of yer halloween fairy!!! :wub:

Hehe, fank oo *blush...head swells* Jon's been asked to play at a squat party (I think?) so Im gonna be in London (maybe, possibly?!). Ill try and remember to take photos of the fairy cozzy...being made at the moment, yey! :Grin:

oOemmaOo said:

Hehe, fank oo *blush...head swells* Jon's been asked to play at a squat party (I think?) so Im gonna be in London (maybe, possibly?!). Ill try and remember to take photos of the fairy cozzy...being made at the moment, yey! :Grin:

eeeeeeeeeee look forward to seeing it....wish you were in bristol, would have enjoyed a stomp with the fairy folk!! :Smile3: ah well...soon I hope! :bananada:

found the most amzing shop in brighton today, well more like an indoor market actually.

a handful of creative peoples sharing a space and showcasing their handiwork.

Check out Basudha.com

Back