02. STRINGER
03. DYNAMIC RMX
04. MUSIC IS MY SPACE
05. VOLLDAMPF
06. AMEN
07. PATH
08. SOME OF THAT PILL?
09. DYNAMIC

Planet Ben, was never really full on, before...
is this a spot on new CD....
Or just an attempt to shift units!
Maybe I should stop talking about it and wait and hear some samples!

yeah I was well suprised when I heard the samples on the comp.....although I didnt think much to his own tune on there, so maybe this new album is just the same old Planet Ben but a bit harder and faster (that dont make it particularly Full On in my eyes/ears)

its quite good - i think its made form some festival in Japan though - hence the more full on stuff on there :Smile3:

Hmmm so is it Planet BEN speeded up or has he sold out? I do hope its not the latter :unsure:

His really old stuff was ace, but the last few years, he hasn't hit the spot for me...

As you know, he discovered X-Dream as he tells it, early on; hence the deep kicks and shuffling percussion.

He'#s lost his standards now though. CLinging on to has-been successes. No innovation here. Move along...

I'm still in touch with him, but I can't be arsed with his releases now. All too clean and 'well produced'. Fuck the production for some creativity I'll say.

G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan G'waaaan

I'd risk screwing the big sound if it's succinctly unique and head turning..

:rolleyes:

IMO

Well, CD'z are an expensive habit, and when the shit don't get me high, I pop caps in asses..

:smokingr:

All imo. Some people might enjoy it.

:rolleyes:

Back