Please help McDonalds

benny fli

no comment
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As a member of the Mcdonalds (t.m.) marketing team I have been asked to find some "funky" music to advertise our new salad range (caesar salad / chicken salad and vegetarian) for 3 months over the summer. The tune would need a really fresh feeling to it and be something that would appeal to the youngsters out there. I have been looking about the web for ideas, but not knowing too much about your "scene" would appreciate some assistance. It goes without saying that whoever's music was selected would stand to make a lot of money!

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance.

Ben F.

God forbid that anyone helps out this trolling corporate whore...god almighty

not knowing too much about your "scene"

Here's a few pointers...
We like great music, we HATE McDonalds. We hate them for their appallingly foul pseudo-food, their dreadful record for dealing with their underpaid staff, environmental insensitivity, and most regularly for their hamfisted and toe-curlingly awful and wrongheaded 'marketing'.

I hope this helps, I AM LOVIN IT

Anybody got anything we can feed the troll? Potassium-Cyanide would be good ... Probably still healthier than a McDs though :Wink3:

just realised mcds will probabl try to sue me for this so i am going to disclaim this now and say i was drunk when i wrote it.

I have never and do not work for mcdonalds and they did not ask me to look for techno music. i in no way wished to cause any damage to the mcdonalds name or cause. as i said i was very drunk at the time and do not feel that i can be held responsible for this

i do occasionally eat at mcdonalds (quarter pounder with cheese) and think they are a great organisation

ben

stop emailing me you freak..

I DON'T care if my 'spinning sticks' generate enough energy to run a friggin calculator or not..

made a really good impression so far.. keep going and you'll alienate your self completly..

Feel free to e-mail me...i dont mind i'm very good with the mentally ill, you see it goes back when I was young and I used to help out the local home for adults with learning difficulties, yes thats right they couldn't get there spinning sticks to work either.

moo.....

who are the trolls?

do you mean by this that my presence is not welcome here?

and if you mean that, do you mean to say that this is a SERIOUS site whereby people like myself (general twats) are not allowed to play?

and if thats the case what does that mean?

and if that is the case does that mean that trance is serious and serious only...there was a man called ken kesey once upon a time (dont get me wrong i;m no kezza) but think i would have preferred his bus to leary's house... although they both sounded like a lot of fun...

got to go, i'm getting the fifth star on my badge today, there's an award ceremony and all. my mums attending... she'll be so proud!

I'm a troll!!! I have a membership card somewhere...Medway Trolls passions night club...hehe

Back in the days of 'HAS ANYONE GOT ANYMORE ACID!!!'

Hey YOU're lowering the tone of my Name!
Shove that joke and that company and may you get #$@%^& for eating bad meat!
:P

Back